[2010-2012] NLDIMSR GD-PI experiences

69 Posts  ·  56 Users
About this group
hello PUYS, considering the need and demand for the gd pi thread to be started for NLDIMSR, i have taken up the initiative and started this thread for GD PI and ESSAYS discussions ONLY. there are some rules to be followed on this thread, apart f...
Page 1 of 7

m thruuuu yipeeeee::clap::cheers:

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

yes yes yes results are out!!!I am in
Got my seat!! Yippieeee....

result is out..how come so early??

same here , post the results soon

Anyone who is planning to go to the institute on 20th to check the list?If yes then pls pm me...i would like to give my name and roll number to check if i have been shortlisted.Just a lil impatient...so don't wish to wait till 21st eve:)
Thanx...

Toofan ke aane se pehla wala sannata hai bhai... Enjoy maaro...

itna sannata kyu hai bhai

benevolent Says
Any idea when the result will be declared?

20th june 4pm in college.21st june 4pm college website

a notice at college said

Any idea when the result will be declared?

date 10/06/2010
time : 10 am

i was in D group . first we had to write essay on "my fav political leader". 😛 i talked to some 4-5 students there and all of 'em wrote about narendra modi :D.
then we moved to GD room and topic given was " is china is major threat to india than pakistan". some people spoke good , some maintained silence for the long.

finally i went to interview room.

he saw that i had worked for the ICICI bank, he asked about my experience and asked why did i resign from it as it was the bigname. later he asked why did i join my father's company. whats my role in that? where do i see myself after 5 years. he tried to convince me that i should stick to my family business than joining any B school. later he asked the meaning of my mother's name and asked how my comp engg background helped me in any of my job. i told my experiences.

after that we visited to document verification. 😞 no marks for volunteer and participation. and even no marks for the NGO work... 😞