[2010-2012] LBSIM Final Result

1,380 Posts  ·  157 Users
About this group
Hi, Congratulations to all those who have converted LBSIM :: Those in the waitlist can get to know bout their waitlist No. by calling the institute. As far as i know LBSIM dosnt come out with another waitlist so all those who have no...
Page 1 of 138

See, i also dont believe that CS category students would be at any disadvantage. As said by the person above, once in insti there is no mgmt quota n all... and dere is no discrimination. This is what i think too...but i have written whatever i heard. Thats it....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi everybody,

I applied in LBS in company sponsored category, but was placed in the waiting list. Just 2-3 days after the session got started, i got a call from rajan mathew, of Administartion deptt asking if i would like to take admission in CS category as there is still 1 seat left. He also told me to confirm it by the same day as other people were also in the queue in case i decide not to take the offer. One of my uncles know a lot of people in Administration deptt of LBS, so i asked my uncle to enquire about it and also regarding the placement assistance offered to CS category people. To my surprise, the person to whom my uncle met in the college told him that from this year onwards they will not be providing the placement assistance to CS category people as there is a lot of pressure from the parents of Genaral category students that their wards should be given top priority as far as placement and summer internship is concerned. I finally decided not to take the risk and decided not to go for CS category in LBS.

Guys please whoever have taken admission in CS category, do confirm about this as we dont know what goes in the minds of management and they may be hiding a lot of facts from us in order to make money.

U have got wrong info.... Plz check ur facts again.

Once in insti.. therez no Quota system n at MBA level no parents are involved...so Parents complaining is the wierdiest thing i have heard about LBSIM.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi everybody,

I applied in LBS in company sponsored category, but was placed in the waiting list. Just 2-3 days after the session got started, i got a call from rajan mathew, of Administartion deptt asking if i would like to take admission in CS category as there is still 1 seat left. He also told me to confirm it by the same day as other people were also in the queue in case i decide not to take the offer. One of my uncles know a lot of people in Administration deptt of LBS, so i asked my uncle to enquire about it and also regarding the placement assistance offered to CS category people. To my surprise, the person to whom my uncle met in the college told him that from this year onwards they will not be providing the placement assistance to CS category people as there is a lot of pressure from the parents of Genaral category students that their wards should be given top priority as far as placement and summer internship is concerned. I finally decided not to take the risk and decided not to go for CS category in LBS.

Guys please whoever have taken admission in CS category, do confirm about this as we dont know what goes in the minds of management and they may be hiding a lot of facts from us in order to make money.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

posting after a long tym.

Be ready for the masti tym guys...next few days is all fun for you guys. interviews for various clubs then ur talent night and n ur days...you vl njoy alot in the. ur freshers is also lined up...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ankitdatashn Says
We must admit we have got a really good professor in Garg Sir! 😃 Nice at heart...

Yes, but law is la and cost is coast.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Has anyone withdrawn from LBSIM got money refunded?
I have withdrawn but was asked to come after 20 days, is there anyone who went after 20 days of withdrawing? And what procedures were followed?

pls answer if anyone knows
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Guys with heavy heart I am announcing that I am withdrawing from LBSIM. This was the first call of this season for me and will always remain close to my heart. There were many reason for liking the college ex
1- Seniors like Chirag Puri, Vaibhav(my engineering friend) etc for all the help they provided.Look at any other thread you will not find such supporting seniors anywhere. Mind it
2- Low fees
3- Close to my home

Well before joining the institute I already made friends in lbs like Ankit and Dronite who everyday told us about the happening of the college and it would have been lot of fun studying with you all guys but that is not what is going to happen.
To all those guys seeking admission I will say LBS is a very decent college. The only reason it does not rank high in ranking is because it does not advertise that much about itself.
At last I want to thank all seniors and fellow puys for the help that they provided and just request to them to keep this thread alive.
Waitlist guys cheer up as waitlist move by one.
Can any puy Pm me where I need to apply for withdrawal is it Dwarka office or previous office also the procedure this will be the last help I require from you guys.
Bye and Take care

Hi Vishnu,

Thanks for the appreciation 😃 :)

Though we were xpecting u to join us soon 😛 at LBSIM but No probs ....All the best for your future endevours :)

Ciao
Chirag
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Guys with heavy heart I am announcing that I am withdra.w\.............iill be the last help I require from you guys.
Bye and Take care

have you taken anywhere else?
CAT 07- 91.28 CAT 08- 90.68 CAT 09- 96.78 took adm in IMI n LBSIM (left both :P) Now Incom Tax Insp
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys with heavy heart I am announcing that I am withdrawing from LBSIM. This was the first call of this season for me and will always remain close to my heart. There were many reason for liking the college ex
1- Seniors like Chirag Puri, Vaibhav(my engineering friend) etc for all the help they provided.Look at any other thread you will not find such supporting seniors anywhere. Mind it
2- Low fees
3- Close to my home

Well before joining the institute I already made friends in lbs like Ankit and Dronite who everyday told us about the happening of the college and it would have been lot of fun studying with you all guys but that is not what is going to happen.
To all those guys seeking admission I will say LBS is a very decent college. The only reason it does not rank high in ranking is because it does not advertise that much about itself.
At last I want to thank all seniors and fellow puys for the help that they provided and just request to them to keep this thread alive.
Waitlist guys cheer up as waitlist move by one.
Can any puy Pm me where I need to apply for withdrawal is it Dwarka office or previous office also the procedure this will be the last help I require from you guys.
Bye and Take care

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone withdrawn from LBSIM got money refunded?
I have withdrawn but was asked to come after 20 days, is there anyone who went after 20 days of withdrawing? And what procedures were followed?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...