[2010-2012] IMT Nagpur shortlisted candidates discussion

1,265 Posts  ·  299 Users
About this group
:: : Hello puys! IMT is out with the list of shortlisted candidates for the Nagpur campus as well. I am starting this thread to help all the call getters. Seniors are also invited to pour in their valuable suggestions and comments. All the b...
Page 1 of 127
:
Hello puys!
IMT is out with the list of shortlisted candidates for the Nagpur campus as well. I am starting this thread to help all the call getters. Seniors are also invited to pour in their valuable suggestions and comments. All the best 4 the next stage.

How is the placement in IMT nagpur.
i got 76.23% overall in cat
can i apply to the college
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
hello evry1, i got 80.95%ile in cat,
done bsc biotech (64.3%)
x-57%
xii-55%
should i apply to imt nagpur?? any1 plz help....

u may apply.. chances are bleak.. but u may get in if u clear the pi..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

u may apply.. chances are bleak.. but u may get in if u clear the pi..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hello evry1, i got 80.95%ile in cat,
done bsc biotech (64.3%)
x-57%
xii-55%
should i apply to imt nagpur?? any1 plz help....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
archi1588 Says
even i converted the call.....are u joining?

no friend. I won't join IMT Nagpur. Instead I made a good switch in my job ensuring a good CTC. May be I will go for CAT 2010 and target only the ivy league colleges.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
interceptor16 Says
Converted the call ... been offered provisional admission ... anyone else???

even i converted the call.....are u joining?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey their...I just got confirmation for PGDM (FT)....I hope u joind thr...so temme smthng abt clg...hws it goin on? Is it worth to invest 10lacks fior this clg?
Your feedback will help to take my decision..thanks

yaa offcourse college is very god
it depends on various factors
1.infrastructure- very good
2.facilities-very good
3.faculty- some good and some average
4.environment- very cool.
5.placements- average and i cannot comment much on that.

if you want knowledge and want to study hard, this is right place for you and if you want party hard and full enjoyment ,then also this is right place.
so here both environment runs hand by hand .
take ur call frnd
i hav no regret to invest my 9.55 lakh here
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am still not clear abt college policies... now they are giving calls and giving admissions into PGDM (FT) ... n there are so many, who had already converted in finance, or IT or HR n they wanted to have FT... they also have mentioned FT as priority...

is college considering their priority first n than offering admissions to others???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hey Is it you Sandeep???
I also got PGDM(FT)......
But what is this provisional admission????

Your admit will remain provisional till you pay the initial fees as specified in your admission letter. Payment of fees is taken as confirmation of acceptance of admit.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I too got a mailer from IMT Nagpur to go through the interview process scheduled on 26th June 10. Yesterday, I got a email, saying that I have been selected and offering me addmission. Today got a hardcopy of the addmission letter as well.

I have 4 years of industry experience after completing my B.Tech.
I had a call from SP Jain as well this year, based on my XAT score (96+ percentile), and was waitlisted, but the call didn't convert.

I want your suggestions, on whether I should consider joining IMT Nagpur, based on my profile.

Thanks

bro i m a student at imt n .......i will jes suggest u give 1 more year.......u have a very very good profile
u can make to some very gud college next year........imt n is not worth you profile
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...