[2010-2012] IIT Roorkee Final Result Out

1,520 Posts  ·  112 Users
About this group
Hi Friends final results for IIT roorkee is out... here is the link ...congrats to all call getters http://www.iitr.ac.in/news/uploads/File/Result%20Qualified%20for%20Admission.pdf :: ::
Page 1 of 152

Hello All,

Now, we are closing this forum officially for the discussion as you all are part of DoMS IIT Roorkee now...and you people will feel it your way now...hope all of the 1st year had great time during induction week here ......looking forward for the rocking year ahead....all the best.. 😃

-Cheers
Mayank Jain
Batch of 2009-2011
DoMS, IIT Roorkee

*******************CLOSED***********************

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
all da best ravi ,varun ,kapil (if he is joining)
pooja pdp ache se lena inn sab kii varna i will regret not joinin iit r

Hey ankit thanx for ur wishes but i have joinEd IIT BOMBAY :)

NYWAYS SO U ALL HAVE REACHD ROORKEE... ENJOYING ??? HOW WAS UR FIRST DAY IN COLLEGE????

REGARDS,
KAPIL DAWRA
SJMSOM 2010-2012
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
even I was thinking the same before I got to know that u r here...my room is G-48....
and formals to ab jindagi ke sath jud gaye hain...profession hi aisa chun liya hai...formals to infy me bhi pahente hi the...

Hi...
G-109 here...

@moderators---I think the thread should be closed now because the classes are going to start within 11 hours as I am writing this post. Also, the batch has been decided. So, bbye to all watching this thread.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
thats great yar.. i got some company finally. otherwise i was thinking i was alone only in that entire corridor. which room is urs??
and formals?? aisa lagega wapas infy mein aa gaye :P

even I was thinking the same before I got to know that u r here...my room is G-48....
and formals to ab jindagi ke sath jud gaye hain...profession hi aisa chun liya hai...formals to infy me bhi pahente hi the...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ravi_singh01 Says
yes dear...we are supposed to wear formals on monday...wifi is quite good here...and u know what, I am the nearest MBA guy from ur room...

thats great yar.. i got some company finally. otherwise i was thinking i was alone only in that entire corridor. which room is urs??
and formals?? aisa lagega wapas infy mein aa gaye 😛
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi all....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
11 am.. thats great man.. then i can afford to be late on monday.. :P
my room is G(lucky number)13.. :)
baki ye bhi batana yar ki hows the wifi connection in our hostel?
look forward to meet you and all the batchmates.. see u al on monday..
one more thing, are we supposed to wear formals on monday?

yes dear...we are supposed to wear formals on monday...wifi is quite good here...and u know what, I am the nearest MBA guy from ur room...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Varun,
on monday, classes and intro session will start from 11 AM....and there is one 3 hr lecture of business statistics from 2 to 5....

waise aaj to bore hi ho rahe hain yaha....baki ka experience jab aa jaoge tab de denge...

hey, btw which room was allotted to you, as I didn't meet u on registration day..

11 am.. thats great man.. then i can afford to be late on monday.. :P
my room is G(lucky number)13.. :)
baki ye bhi batana yar ki hows the wifi connection in our hostel?
look forward to meet you and all the batchmates.. see u al on monday..
one more thing, are we supposed to wear formals on monday?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi all,
hope u all have met some of ur batchmates by now......
we are plannin a meet of all mba 2010 batch tommorrow at 5 pm outside doms.......
so all domsians plz come outside doms at 5 pm tommorrow....hope to meet u all tommorrow....
cheers
deep pathak

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
all da best ravi ,varun ,kapil (if he is joining)
pooja pdp ache se lena inn sab kii varna i will regret not joinin iit r

Now I'm confused...what's pdp?? And maybe u actually shd regret not coming to iitr

We definitely aren't into harassments....the 2012 batch is a part of the institution, so of course most welcome here....we probably just need to get them to know better...and that's the whole motive behind induction week 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...