[2010-2012] IIM Shillong Final Result Out

286 Posts  ·  93 Users
About this group
Hey guys The IIM Shillong result is out. You should be getting an email from them. Must say they have been very prompt, I got the email at 12:00 AM sharp. Gursartaj
Page 1 of 29
hi puys,
this thread has served its purpose and by now all the selected candidates must have joined IIMS or would be planning to join it.

we hereby request you all to continue on this thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/lifeiims-25032354
and let us know more about the IIMS culture and happenings

best of luck to all.

PS: reopening the thread as requested by sarvesh, as the admission process is not over yet.

as the next batch is yet to start, there still might be some movement in WL, so please leave this thread active....

also the life at iims is at : Life@IIMS - PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2009, GMAT, XAT, MAT
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi puys,
this thread has served its purpose and by now all the selected candidates must have joined IIMS or would be planning to join it.

we hereby request you all to continue on this thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/lifeiims-25032354
and let us know more about the IIMS culture and happenings

best of luck to all.

PS: reopening the thread as requested by sarvesh, as the admission process is not over yet.

www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
staybusy Says
seniors help !!!!

drop a mail to priimshillonggmailcom they should be able to get back to you fast...

kris
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

seniors help !!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My wait list number is 118 .. but i haven't received any mail or phone call from IIM S .. what should i do .. seniors please help .. its very urgent !!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Current status of wait list according to website:
No further movement is taking place in the Waitlisted Candidature after Waitlist No. 122. If there would be any, on or before the date of registration i.e. 2nd July, 2010 we would contact you over the email address and/or phone number provided by you at the time of CAT.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi puys

My heartiest congratulations to all the puys who made it through IIM Shillong. Apart from the wishes I am here to ask a favour from my fellow puys. If you have decided to go to Shillong and have paid fees in any other institute as well, please withdraw it at the earliest so as to help other puys. Not doing this may seriously play spoilsport for someone else's future. So kindly do the needful and that too asap.

In my case I have to attend MDI counselling on 24th and my selection there would depend on the number of withdrawals reaching them before that date. The session formalities have already started. I hope you understand the gravity of the situation. TIA

And all the very best for the next two yrs. They say it's a helluva of an experience, so njoy the extremeties.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
staybusy Says
any updates about the waitlist movement ?? what is the last rank that has converted ??

Presently the website shows:
No further movement is taking place in the Waitlisted Candidature after Waitlist No. 112. If there would be any, on or before the date of registration i.e. 2nd July, 2010 we would contact you over the email address and/or phone number provided by you at the time of CAT
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

are the admission process over ??? seniors pls update us !!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any updates about the waitlist movement ?? what is the last rank that has converted ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...