[2010-2012] IIM Rohtak GD/PI Shortlist Out

311 Posts  ·  77 Users
About this group
Hi Puys, Finally the wait is over and IIM Rohtak has started sending mails to the selected ones( :: ). I know i'm not gonna make it.(VA:78.97 :: ) Here is the selction criteria *Here is the **Link** to check your results(*Updated)*...
Page 1 of 32
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey guyz is there any way to know if our drafts have reached the iim campus???i sent it by post on the 29th itself...if any1 has any idea please post..moreover if any1 goes to deposite the fees by hand now can u please find out if my draft has reached...
name:ritesh kumar
sr5988279..
thanks in advance...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
fromiimrohtak@iiml.ac.intoiimrohtak@iiml.ac.in
dateMon, May 31, 2010 at 3:58 PMsubjectWAITLIST CANDIDATEmailed-byiiml.ac.in
hide details May 31 (1 day ago)

Dear Candidate,

Subject :- Admission Process of Post Graduate Programme in Management 2010-12 of IIM, Rohtak.

Please refer to the GDΠ held at IIML Noida Campus for admission to the Post Graduate Programme in Management 2010-12 of Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak.

Kindly note that GDΠ result have been declared and you are a waitlist candidate. Waiting scenario would be cleared on 08th June 2010 (Tuesday). And accordingly, we will inform the STATUS of your selection (if required).

In the event of your selection, you need to submit your Acceptance Fee/Undertaking within a short notice.

Thanks,

Administrative Officer
Admissions Office

This email was sent using IIML Webmail.
"Indian Institute of Management - Lucknow "
IIM LUCKNOW
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.

hii puys...i got this mail few days back..so i assumed tat i m a wait listed candidate..but i cudnt find any other people wth wait list...so i m getting worried about the authenticity of this letter... also no name is mentioned here......
so can any body put some light whether i should rely on it or not...
and @the confirmed people ..were ur name mentioned in ur letter ??

no, the mail did not mention our names...and it was sent by iimrohtak @ iiml.ac.in .....in fact, i havnt received the formal letter by post, though i live in noida only...

@observer - yes of course i remember you...and im also preffering this over ranchi as of now because of its favourable location and infrastructure....but ranchi is being mentored by iimc which may have an advantage..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

My name is Dheeraj . I havent decided , but i guess Rohtak has better infrastructure as of now .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

fromiimrohtak@iiml.ac.intoiimrohtak@iiml.ac.in
dateMon, May 31, 2010 at 3:58 PMsubjectWAITLIST CANDIDATEmailed-byiiml.ac.in
hide details May 31 (1 day ago)

Dear Candidate,

Subject :- Admission Process of Post Graduate Programme in Management 2010-12 of IIM, Rohtak.

Please refer to the GDΠ held at IIML Noida Campus for admission to the Post Graduate Programme in Management 2010-12 of Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak.

Kindly note that GDΠ result have been declared and you are a waitlist candidate. Waiting scenario would be cleared on 08th June 2010 (Tuesday). And accordingly, we will inform the STATUS of your selection (if required).

In the event of your selection, you need to submit your Acceptance Fee/Undertaking within a short notice.

Thanks,

Administrative Officer
Admissions Office

This email was sent using IIML Webmail.
"Indian Institute of Management - Lucknow "
IIM LUCKNOW
The information contained in this email and any attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your mail system.

hii puys...i got this mail few days back..so i assumed tat i m a wait listed candidate..but i cudnt find any other people wth wait list...so i m getting worried about the authenticity of this letter... also no name is mentioned here......
so can any body put some light whether i should rely on it or not...
and @the confirmed people ..were ur name mentioned in ur letter ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I received it Yesterday it is quite detailed when compared to the one through the net .
Extra points

1. registration at 2:00pm on June 30 at MDU campus
2.Only bachelor accomodation will be provided
3.The 20 000 Rs deposit is refundable excluding a process fee of 1000 Rs if application for refund is made before 12th june .

PS: We met at the Ranchi inteview ,i guess you are preferrring this over Ranchi

ok thnx...nd wt's ur name dude im sure i'l remember...IF i get thru ranchi, it will be a very tough choice...will hv 2 discuss with others in the same predicament...wt about u??
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Abhi Sahai Says
has nebdy receivd the offer letter thru mail yet??

I received it Yesterday it is quite detailed when compared to the one through the net .
Extra points

1. registration at 2:00pm on June 30 at MDU campus
2.Only bachelor accomodation will be provided
3.The 20 000 Rs deposit is refundable excluding a process fee of 1000 Rs if application for refund is made before 12th june .

PS: We met at the Ranchi inteview ,i guess you are preferrring this over Ranchi
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
lam3da Says
snip..............

U have done superb in all the exams
have u converted IMT
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

has nebdy receivd the offer letter thru mail yet??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
dude why are u much worried about cutoffs and acads.. bro it was no where mentioned in black and white that cut off is 99.4.. it was a mere speculation..
and pls brothers stop calling someone quota or non quota based on some speculation..
its IIM's decision to give call to whom and how.. there are many who dint get a single IIM call despite getting 99.7 or 99.8 %... so lets not label those who have got calls.
thanks

I second that
it is not mature enough to compare one self with others.
the most suitable person for performance comparison is no body else but self
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...