[2010-2012] IIM Lucknow Final Results out

1,309 Posts  ·  331 Users
About this group
Hi guys.. IIML Results out.. All the best!! :: PGP: Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow PGP ABM: Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow some other important links. 1. http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-and-related-discu...
Page 1 of 131

hi puys,
this thread has served its purpose and by now all the selected candidates must have joined IIML or would be planning to join it.

we hereby request you all to continue on this thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/lifeiim-l-25010413
and let us know more about the IIML culture and happenings

best of luck to all.

www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@seniors can u plz tell us wat is work ex cut off no. of months for the laterals???

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

post deleted

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi... I hav also converted L today.. currently I am in I and have spent more than a week here doing the preparatory courses. I am a little worried keeping in mind that the classes over there have started. I have to close it out in Indore and then need to go to Lucknow. Can somebody please elaborate how much I am gonna miss if i join Lucknow now?
I belong to SC category.

I don't think you would have missed much, just a couple of lecture that you can even cover in a weekend. If you really looking to change, hurry up. And as the classes have not started yet in IIMI you can get ur money-1000 K.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi... I hav also converted L today.. currently I am in I and have spent more than a week here doing the preparatory courses. I am a little worried keeping in mind that the classes over there have started. I have to close it out in Indore and then need to go to Lucknow. Can somebody please elaborate how much I am gonna miss if i join Lucknow now?
I belong to SC category.

Class of '12 | IIM-Lucknow
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I got a call from IIM L in morning and a mail in afternoon offering me the admission for PGP Course. I am accepting the offer as i had I and K converts and was planning to Join I.
I am from SC category.

I am supposed to reach IIM L campus by 2nd July.

I expect support from all my batchmates to help me cover for the missed classes.

Also can someone send me the Contact Info for Laptop Bulk Deals and other important stuffs.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got a call from IIM L in morning and a mail in afternoon offering me the admission for PGP Course. I am accepting the offer as i had I and K converts and was planning to Join I.
I am from SC category.

I am supposed to reach IIM L campus by 2nd July.

I expect support from all my batchmates to help me cover for the missed classes.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Pradeepnaidu Says
Bro, what is ur category?

I am from SC category
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
fighter123 Says
Friends m presently in K....2day I got a call from L sayin tht u hav a convert call from L. I hav told them to put in a official mail to my gmail id....they said they wil do tht by afty....request seniors or batmates to please put up a student council's member's no. from L...or any of our batchmates no. from L....which wil help me for interaction purpose...many thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
fighter123 Says
Friends m presently in K....2day I got a call from L sayin tht u hav a convert call from L. I hav told them to put in a official mail to my gmail id....they said they wil do tht by afty....request seniors or batmates to please put up a student council's member's no. from L...or any of our batchmates no. from L....which wil help me for interaction purpose...many thanks in advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...