[2010-2012] IIM Lucknow Call Getters Discussion

769 Posts  ·  286 Users
About this group
Hi all Am dinged by IIML as well ... All t best to all call getters for the 2nd phase now !! Here is t link : http://catiim.in/shortlists/iiml_shortlist.html Total 2048 Calls for around 425 seats Note that PGP-ABM list is also...
Page 1 of 77
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i cant even open iim b's site...can any of you?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
phoenix111 Says
IIMB Site is up...but no signs of result....

aaayega bhi nahin...a.gle saal hi aayega cat 2010 ke result ke saaath!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIMB Site is up...but no signs of result....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Okie guyz please ... i dont have an IIM-B call.. i dont care when the results are out of B or how many ppl called IIM-B admission office .. how many different answers they gave .. what is the union of those answers .. what is the intersection of those answers .. what is the probable answer you might get if you call between so and so time etc ..

This thread is for IIM-L and please please please leave it at that .

Dear Sir,as i understand ur emotions..please try to understand feelings of others too..few reasons..

1. number of people wd B and L calls is large
  2. d time for B's speculated results is minutes away
  3. IIMB thread is closed.

please bear wd fellow puys for some more time..
thanks
vivek
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Halley,
Plz consider the fact that most of the IIM B threads have been closed.
Plz empathize with us B call getters, who are yet to get a final convert:grin:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Okie guyz please ... i dont have an IIM-B call.. i dont care when the results are out of B or how many ppl called IIM-B admission office .. how many different answers they gave .. what is the union of those answers .. what is the intersection of those answers .. what is the probable answer you might get if you call between so and so time etc ..

This thread is for IIM-L and please please please leave it at that .

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

one of the puys called up IIMB and he was said that results wil be out by 6 today(since morning they have maintained results by evening stand)...since its almost the first time that someone has actually quoted a certain time,i just feel this deadline may be met(for a change)...just half an hour to go though

anyways B is the call I m least expecting anythin from...even if I get a WL I wud call it a lottery...lets see

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Request to Abinjoy or anyone who feels like the thread needs to be closed.

Kindly hold ur horses n "modousorous instincts", do you even have any criterion by which you decide whether people r spamming on such kind of threads? or your just doing this for sake of threatning an already despaired people who r waiting for results n trying to share whatever info they r geting from calling office etc

A n B thread definitely had only nonsense going on, this is not the case with this thread.

Mods know when to close threads, your uncalculated prompting is not necessary !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

one of the puys called up IIMB and he was said that results wil be out by 6 today(since morning they have maintained results by evening stand)...since its almost the first time that someone has actually quoted a certain time,i just feel this deadline may be met(for a change)...just half an hour to go though

anyways B is the call I m least expecting anythin from...even if I get a WL I wud call it a lottery...lets see

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...