[2010-2012] IIM Kozhikode Final Results Out

1,016 Posts  ·  291 Users
About this group
Puys, IIM K final results are out. Please check here: http://www.iimk.ac.in/admission/admission2010/admn2010sel.php Congrats to those who are through.Use this thread for discussing with your future and potential batchmates ::
Page 1 of 102

hi puys,
this thread has served its purpose and by now all the selected candidates must have joined IIMK or would be planning to join it.

we hereby request you all to continue on this thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/lifeiimk-25001207
and let us know more about the IIMK culture and happenings :D

best of luck to all. 😃

www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

yaar....it was my only call too...but anyways i have accepted defeat a long time ago!!! Preps on for the next season now..............here i come cat 2010!!!!!!!!!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I got the same reply. I even asked if it is final that there won't be any more wl. He confirmed:(
Can't believe it's over...
But what about the wl people who were supposedly withdrawing from K???
Doesn't make much sense!!!

sob-sob...ek hi call tha woh bhi gaya.... :((
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I got the same reply. I even asked if it is final that there won't be any more wl. He confirmed:(
Can't believe it's over...
But what about the wl people who were supposedly withdrawing from K???
Doesn't make much sense!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I called them today and they told, no more waitlist movements.

I dint have the heart to ask him any more questions(like which category and all); I hung up the phone.

But, in some ways I am relieved to get an answer, after waiting this long..

This year has been a disaster for me, but on the bright side, I got closer to a convert..

ATB puys..Keep your spirits up..

Peace,

Jassim
Cat 09
Calls: B, K
Rejects: B, K(wl-3).
Cat 08
Calls:C
Rejects:C(wl-7)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
LoL .. i am amazed. How people manage to play with others emotions... Mr Dev B has made a comment taking the aegis of a friend. Further he has safe guarded his position by saying don't post a query on this as this is just his friends view ... Man if this turns out to be true, i would be so thankful to you that no words can describe it .. but if this turns out to be a lame speculation to arouse emotions out waitlisters like me .. Man then i dont have words to describe this act of yours .. This is a ugly way to make fun of a situation. ..
Unless you have some information that you can vouch for, please stop playing with others emotions .

Peace,
addict@@9

Dude, refer to the post above mine.The guy had asked for 'any' info from someone who has joined K and i just conveyed the same.
I am not vouching for it because I am not the source.
In times when even the officials are not giving any word,how do you expect someone to vouch for secondary information

No grudges though.
Dev B
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

LoL .. i am amazed. How people manage to play with others emotions... Mr Dev B has made a comment taking the aegis of a friend. Further he has safe guarded his position by saying don't post a query on this as this is just his friends view ... Man if this turns out to be true, i would be so thankful to you that no words can describe it .. but if this turns out to be a lame speculation to arouse emotions out waitlisters like me .. Man then i dont have words to describe this act of yours .. This is a ugly way to make fun of a situation. ..
Unless you have some information that you can vouch for, please stop playing with others emotions .

Peace,
addict@@9

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

one of my friend joined IIMK this week and he indicated that there might be some W/L movement 😃 ,not much though.It might go till W/L 20.

Please don't post any queries to this info :nono:
This is nothing official,just words of my fellow friend.

Dev B

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Puys...

Those who have reached IIM K on this sunday and registered over there... Please help us in giving clear picture... Have you got any news on waitlist ??
Is all seats got filled in all category ??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I just now saw IIMC PGDM list(NC-OBC) and in that 26 people got offers. Earlier it was just 4. When did this happen? (before/after registration)

Hope that'll cause some movts in K too.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...