[2010-2012] Fore School of Mgmt GD/PI Experience

125 Posts  ·  65 Users
About this group
Hello all!! The gd/pi process of Fore School of Management,Delhi has started today. I request all the candidates, who have gone through the process, to kindly post their experience here, so that it could be helpful for students still waiting for...
Page 1 of 13

The purpose of this thread was to share GDPI exp but now it has become something else. Sharing orkut and FB links for grps..there is aleready a separate thread running for discussion.

I feel this thread should be closed now.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys ,

I have been selected for FORE 2010-2012 PGDM Programme.
Following is the group created for all the 2010-2012 ForE-ians
Request you join it, such that we can have the ball rolling .

[ FORE -2010-2012 | Facebook ]

Gomzy!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
1st of all i wud like to start apologisin for beginning this comparison .. even though im a newbie ... i was aware of this rule .... srry but i was really desperate :-S

2nd of all thnks for ur replies .. i have opted for Fore ... IF I GET REAALY RICH I SWEAR I WILL REPAY U GUYS SOMEHOW :cheers:

join the following page on facebook exclusively for 2010 FOREians

">Welcome to Facebook | Facebook
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
1st of all i wud like to start apologisin for beginning this comparison .. even though im a newbie ... i was aware of this rule .... srry but i was really desperate :-S

2nd of all thnks for ur replies .. i have opted for Fore ... IF I GET REAALY RICH I SWEAR I WILL REPAY U GUYS SOMEHOW :cheers:

join the following page on facebook exclusively for 2010 FOREians

Welcome to Facebook | Facebook
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
try4it Says
Comparison is not allowed bolne ke baad u compared urself :banghead:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sidfederer Says
fore ibm any day as compared to imt-n

yeah .. i was thnkn the same thing ... thnks a lot for ur reply 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
shounak123 Says
NO comparisons allowd on PG but in the above scenario I would have opted for FORE IBM. for any more queries u could use PM.

sidfederer Says

Comparison is not allowed bolne ke baad u compared urself :banghead:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
actually im also curious abt the fore IBM course ...... so if anyone cud shed sum light on ot i wud really be grateful .....

w/c wud be better IBM from fore ... or General PGDM from IMT Nagpur ????
taking the fees and packages in mind ......

NO comparisons allowd on PG but in the above scenario I would have opted for FORE IBM. for any more queries u could use PM.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
no no i dint mean to be sarcastic at all, iwz just askin fr help,no arguments in any wayz,
@try4it hello sir could u plz give me d number of a few students studying in fore ibm program and few seniors who hav passed frm fore ibm it wud be of grt help, looking forward to ur reply...

actually im also curious abt the fore IBM course ...... so if anyone cud shed sum light on ot i wud really be grateful .....

w/c wud be better IBM from fore ... or General PGDM from IMT Nagpur ????
taking the fees and packages in mind ......
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...