[2010-2012] FORE (FSM) FINAL Call Getters

1,312 Posts  ·  201 Users
About this group
resuts r out check out http://www.fsm.ac.in/catstatus_res.php?ctype=pgdm http://www.fsm.ac.in/catstatus_res.php?ctype=pgdmibm i m in
Page 1 of 132

@lula bhula

Like try4it has said, the arrogance or attitude or whatever you may want to call it shown by a few does not mean that everyone is like that. Even I thought or assumed all seniors were so (except for a few like try4it whom I already knew), immediately after batch meet. But then assumptions are not always true and I have to agree to it that the seniors are the most helpful lot. Interact with seniors and you'll get to know how friendly and helpful they are. But unless you take the initiative nothing is gonna happen.
All the best to you.

@Mods - I believe the purpose of this thread has been served. Final calls have been given and I presume all who wanted to have joined and classes are in full swing. Kindly close this thread.

You can DO/KNOW anything, but not everything!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
lula bhula Says
naturally because you guys are arrogant ones....i mean not you...i respect for your services to this forum...but exception don't make a rule...what happened is batch meet if that is not arrogance then what is

The context in which the arrogance was put up was not the one u took into account.

But let me tell you one thing. Even u shd not generalize things because of 10 out of 240 talking arrogantly. I am from FORETech and I m sure u must have seen me on stage during batch meet. Do you think the group we represented was rude by any means.

My point is anywhere u go u ll find different types of people and how to manage that is what u ll learn here.

If u have any other concerns u r welcome to meet me in college. It would be my pleasure to solve ur queries or concerns.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

naturally because you guys are arrogant ones....i mean not you...i respect for your services to this forum...but exception don't make a rule...what happened is batch meet if that is not arrogance then what is

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
point Says
according to me fore is a arrogant college i mean in general. no offence meant. there style of working, taking admission etc. etc.

Why do u think FORE is an arrogant college...please elaborate.

In my one year at FORE I never felt so..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
point Says
tell me more about d activities going on in the college and what u like about fore in these 3 weeks. according to me fore is a arrogant college i mean in general. no offence meant. there style of working, taking admission etc. etc.

buddy plz don't make such comments without proper knowledge.
To know more about life at fore visit this thread "http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/life-b-school-b-school/10302-life-fore-school-of-management-48.html"
In the first week itself I had noticed the quality of faculty at fore,faculty is excellent out here and if u have the capabilities u will get enough chance to excel. Currently we are going through the grueling process of selection for the various committees of the student's council.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

tell me more about d activities going on in the college and what u like about fore in these 3 weeks. according to me fore is a arrogant college i mean in general. no offence meant. there style of working, taking admission etc. etc.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

u have missed about three weeks of class at FORE.
We are already quite deep into few subjects such as Economics(ME) and marketing(MM) and Decision making models,we got the 1st round of quiz for ME and MM tomorrow,Cant tell u anything about SRCC as I don't know much about it,but for FORE i would say that if u r able to adapt to the situation and cover the missed parts in a max of 1 week then u would not face any problems,or else u would find yourself lagging behind.The schedule here is jam packed and the teachers here are ready to take u on a ride on a F1 ferrari with no pit stops

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

puys i have a query i have been offered pgdm in fore. i already have srcc gbo. what do you suggest. how many classes have i missed in fore as batch is there from 21 june. i needa quick reply.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
ajayxox Says
How much did they deduct from ur fee??? Till which date we can apply for the refund???

They will deduct no of months fees for which u were there.. for me they deducted two months fees(june and july).. I don't know till when one can withdraw..
Why?? Any plans ahead?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I have withdrawn from FORE today.. I was in FMG prog.. If this helps some wait-listed candidate, i will be happy..
I thank try4it and all other seniors for helping all of us right from application to admission process.. Had memorable 2 weeks at FORE.. Now, its time to

How much did they deduct from ur fee??? Till which date we can apply for the refund???
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...