[2010-2012] DoMS IIT Madras Final Admit List out

519 Posts  ·  109 Users
About this group
final admit list out it seems pls check http****://www.jmet.iitm.ac.in/results/ [image] :: ">http://www.jmet.iitm.ac.in/results/ ::
Page 1 of 52

Admissions for the season have been concluded and classes have begun. This thread now stands closed. No more queries on this.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
A personal attack does not make the PJA an official assignment from
Doms IIT M.Better prove that PJA is official.

Just because students are handling PJA doesn't make it unofficial, if the same logic was to hold true then the entire admissions process would also be unofficial for that matter as it was also handled by the students.

I really don't know what's the point that you are trying to prove but now its time to tell you that anymore of your nonsense will not be tolerated and would invite recommendation to mods.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

A personal attack does not make the PJA an official assignment from
Doms IIT M.Better prove that PJA is official.

I have a few ques to Milan Sir,

Milan.IITM Says
The only achievement you had was getting selected at Infosys

How come you know that its my sole achievement?Were you doing research
for writing my life history?

Milan.IITM Says
but like u told when u came here at IITM for gd pi, u lost interest there too and were preparing for last 2 years to get into MBA.

Dude where did I tell that I lost my interest in IIT- M?

I dont know from where did u get the info that I have been prep for
the last 2 yrs.Cud you please specify the source? And watevr be the
source i now feel that Milan sir doesnt know basic Mathematics like
counting the no of months between two given dates.

Milan.IITM Says
I know it feels safe to write watever you want on the forum coz there is a sense of distance.

I dint make any baseless allegation in this thread.The seniors know that PJA is fake.Juniors will come to know.

Milan.IITM Says
I groaned not coz u had a query , but coz u were told that u were not welcome still u came. Hope u get a life there ... Take care...

And regarding intrusion into the thread there is no rule in PG that
only Doms seniors can post in 'DoMS IIT Madras Final Admit List out'.

Now I wont be writing anything in this thread regarding PJA.
Doms aspirants can PM me to see such 'PJA's in other colleges.

Milan, please edit u r post and remove my email-id from there.Posting
email-id's is against PG rules.
Milan sir can also PM if u have any complaints
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Read this para carefully.There are a few glaring stupidities which IIT -Madras seniors have made.

"If you are really keen on getting your bike here, you can get and learn the tricks of the trade as you move forward."
This sentence itself is a testimony to the fact that this is not an official document.

" I, personally, haven't felt the need for one cos I travel with friends in auto/bus/rail."

Who??????

Now I urge all Doms Aspirants to use u r brains and contacts in other colleges to find out the authenticity of PJA which is nothing but a Pre Joining Joke.

@ Milan.IITM -you shud have tried to remove these stupidities from the Pre Season Joke than groaning at my genuine query abt the money refund.

I can understand your pain .. Coming from a small town in Kerala then studying in not so famous kerala university. The only achievement you had was getting selected at Infosys, but like u told when u came here at IITM for gd pi, u lost interest there too and were preparing for last 2 years to get into MBA. Finally when u joined ur "Particular college" the seniors made fun of u by giving u fake assignments n submissions. I know it must have hurt.

But since u had been to only one college dont generalize ur situation.

U r finding things like Pakistan does in India's Mumbai terror attack documents. I know it feels safe to write watever you want on the forum coz there is a sense of distance. Don't think u r just an ID.

I groaned not coz u had a query , but coz u were told that u were not welcome still u came. Hope u get a life there ... Take care...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Read this para carefully.There are a few glaring stupidities which IIT -Madras seniors have made.

"If you are really keen on getting your bike here, you can get and learn the tricks of the trade as you move forward."
This sentence itself is a testimony to the fact that this is not an official document.

" I, personally, haven't felt the need for one cos I travel with friends in auto/bus/rail."

Who??????

Now I urge all Doms Aspirants to use u r brains and contacts in other colleges to find out the authenticity of PJA which is nothing but a Pre Joining Joke.

@ Milan.IITM -you shud have tried to remove these stupidities from the Pre Season Joke than groaning at my genuine query abt the money refund.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
lol @ the PJA...I joined another college on 21st June.There also there was a Pre Season Assignment..In simple words PJA is just a hoax.Dont waste your time doing it.My seniors went on to the extent on putting up a link for the Pre season Assignment on the home page of the college website.I had an IIT M convert but declined the offer to join the college which had 'pre season assignment'.The seniors were trying to fool us wid fake assignments and submissions during the first week of our induction too.My advice is rather than trying to finish the assignment you shud get in touch wid your friends in other colleges and soon you will come to know that this is just a prank which seniors play on their juniors in every college

PS1:IIT -M aspirants may please go thro thread for Final call getters thread of particular college in PG which had its classes started on June 21 if u want to verify that the PJA is a joke
PS2:I wont entertain any PM's regarding this.
PS3:NOM to IIT -M..I have gr8 respect for that institute.

Well if we had to play pranks with our juniors then we don't have to fall back upon assignments to do so as there are lot many ways with us for the same just that we don't have the intention for doing such things. Well thanks for your expert comments but no thanks, for if you have decided to join some other college then your presence here seems to be a little too intrusive and would sincerely suggest you to take your assignments little more seriously wherever you are lest you may be one who is pranked.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
lol @ the PJA...I joined another college on 21st June.There also there was a Pre Season Assignment..In simple words PJA is just a hoax.Dont waste your time doing it.My seniors went on to the extent on putting up a link for the Pre season Assignment on the home page of the college website.I had an IIT M convert but declined the offer to join the college which had 'pre season assignment'.The seniors were trying to fool us wid fake assignments and submissions during the first week of our induction too.My advice is rather than trying to finish the assignment you shud get in touch wid your friends in other colleges and soon you will come to know that this is just a prank which seniors play on their juniors in every college

PS1:IIT -M aspirants may please go thro
thread for Final call getters thread of particular college in PG which had its classes started on June 21 if u want to verify that the PJA is a joke

lol @ u , PJA a Hoax ... Maybe in ur "Particular college" not here at IITM. Thanks for your advice but its better you keep it to ur college. Thank God you got another call and u accepted that. Phew...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Has anyone who has withdrawn from IIT-M on or before July 1 got the money refunded?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Seniors,

Don't you guys think you should be sending mails to all the new joinees regarding this Pre Joining assignment . There might be guys who wouldn't be checking this thread at all . They might miss completing this assignment. If fact I too hadn't checked this thread in last 15 days . Hadn't I checked the thread today I would have missed the assignment completly as I had plans to go to Kolkata day after tomorrow to visit my old friends and wouldn't have returned before 20th July .

PS1:IIT -M aspirants may please go thro
thread for Final call getters thread of particular college in PG which had its classes started on June 21 if u want to verify that the PJA is a joke
PS3:NOM to IIT -M..I have gr8 respect for that institute.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello Everyone,

I got thru DMS, IIT Delhi. So will be joining there. Thanks to the seniors for having cleared my queries from time to time.

Congrats... Al the best for the future !!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...