[2010-2012] BIMTECH GD/PI Discussions

301 Posts  ·  86 Users
About this group
Hi call getters, It seems that no one's created a thread for this yrs gd/pi so i'm taking the liberty to create one... A little aside... i'm surprised that none of u ppl did it... u shld have seized the initiative... but anyways... ...
Page 1 of 31
asin24 Says
one more question: is the fees mentioned on the site inludes the hostel fees, else we have give hostel fees seperate and if yes..how much that cost

hostel fee is sepearate about 86000 per year and mess fees about 26000 per year.

and bimtech has avg package around 4.5 lakhs. but it has got its reputation so u decide wat will be better for u?

i think if u don,t have any option u should join it. for more information check bimtech website .
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Guys,

I got selected in bimtech main list. But i have 3 yrs of work ex in company like sapient and now really confused whether to join bimtech or not..can anybody help me on this...!!

one more question: is the fees mentioned on the site inludes the hostel fees, else we have give hostel fees seperate and if yes..how much that cost
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Guys,

I got selected in bimtech main list. But i have 3 yrs of work ex in company like sapient and now really confused whether to join bimtech or not..can anybody help me on this...!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey friends i want to take admission in PGDM .But i have been offered PGDM-IBM . IF i submit money and not get PGDM-general then how much money will be returned?? any idea

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Is there a second list? or waiting list? or this is it?

Admissions Team | Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology | 2011-13
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

selected for pgdm rm. the last date to pay the first instalment and secure the seat is april 30. i'm attending mica interview on april 14. if the mica results are late and i find myself offered a seat (chances are very very very rare), i can withdraw my seat, right? how much money would be lost?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I M SELECTED FRIENDS....BUT I THINK I WILL NOT JOIN...i hAve got an offer from IBM....this is the only collge i m selected in.

PLZ SUGGEST SOMETHING WHEATHER THIS IS THE RIGHT STEP ON MY PART OR NOT..

form no. 31420

ADMISSION 2010 RESULT

Name Yogesh Singhania
Programme OfferedPost Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Result StatusMAIN LIST
Amount to be Paid (Rs.)Rs. 2,16,500/-
Last date of payment30-Apr-10
Other DetailsThe first installment of the fee includes 6 month's Tuition fee, cost of books (1 year), medical insurance (1 year), security deposit (2 years).

Amount is to be paid through Demand Draft in favour of "Birla Institute of Management Technology" payable at Greater Noida/Noida/New Delhi. A letter of offer with full fee details follows by courier/speed post.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i knw that bimtec doesnt take mat scores
and i m not comparing just telling that roi is nt that bad of bimtech

U knw friend when sme1 talks abt ROI i get a little confused coz i think the MBA is going to give u an advantage for a lifetime not jus for an year. And u have to reap the advantages of it for all ur life. So taking just 1 year in consideration for calculating ROI is not appropriate in my opinion.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

im in for retail management ....made this the second choice as seniors suggested IB experienced a downfall last year.
so seniors, whats the scope of retail management at bimtech and what is the placement scenario???

please reply soon thanks

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i made it
PGDM IBM
CAT - 77 percentile

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...