[2010-12]Queries for SIMSR aka K.J. Somaiya

1,591 Posts  ·  432 Users
About this group
Hello Aspirants, This is the thread started to answer all your queries about SIMSR aka K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research for the 2010-2012 batch admissions. Me and other SIMSR students will help you on this threa...
Page 1 of 160

Anyone having any finance specific queries about profiles, placements or in general can shoot your queries. We would be happy to take that up.

All the best for CAT 2010!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

kindly shoot your queries on this new thread created for admissions 2011-2013

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2011-13queries-for-simsr-aka-kj-somaiya-pgdm-pgdmib-25058911

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

KJ Som offers PGDM-Retail Management (RM) which is considered one of the best for the Retail Specialization in India... Also, i got to know that admission is based on Somaiya Admission Test.. Request SIMSRites to throw some light on the entrance test date, entrance test course, admission procedure, placement figures, fee structure, course content, etc.. and if possible, previous year question papers....!!

Best Regards,
Ekansh

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello seniors.....can anybody please tell me wat were the cut-off for pgdm course in kjsom :shocked:

Indian education system and parents mindset both should be revolutionized !!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi, can i know cut-off of gujju quota this year ?

SIMSREE MMS 2012-14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
lalitdadheech Says
can any one tell that k l somaaya has same plcament for adm through cat and adm through mhcet??? and k j somaiya is knwn for whic mba .. mba in marketing , finance, hr ?? plz reply ...

yeah we have common placements for PGDM (CAT)and MMS (mhcet)...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

can any one tell that k l somaaya has same plcament for adm through cat and adm through mhcet??? and k j somaiya is knwn for whic mba .. mba in marketing , finance, hr ?? plz reply ...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
guys,
i hv a doubt...In SIMSR,the spcl( say fiance,mktng) come only in the 2nd yr of MMS...so on wt basis r d students selected for that.Does it depend on the performance in 1st yr or does every1 gt wt dey want.?
Also does KJ MMS hv a trimester system or Semester system

ya spcl is chosen in 2nd yr and its upto the student to decide..
MMS has a sem system as per the univ sylabus..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys,
i hv a doubt...In SIMSR,the spcl( say fiance,mktng) come only in the 2nd yr of MMS...so on wt basis r d students selected for that.Does it depend on the performance in 1st yr or does every1 gt wt dey want.?
Also does KJ MMS hv a trimester system or Semester system

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello all admitted to K.J.Somaiya
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...