[2010-12]BIM Trichy Shortlist Out

1,589 Posts  ·  202 Users
About this group
Hi People The list of candidates shortlisted for the GD/PI Process of BIM Trichy, for the 2010-12 batch, is out. Check if you have got through, here: Untitled Page
Page 1 of 159

Mods

Request you to Please close this thread..
Thanks 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Mods, Academic sessions are underway and going by the current scheme of things, I am sure there will be no more movement in the waiting lists. This thread can be closed.

Aspirants for 2011 are requested to check out the thread "Life at BIM Trichy" . A separate thread to address queries and concerns will be raised in due course of time.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
a_ezhil_a Says
i sent 5k to BIM to be in WL... as the admissions are freezed when will i get my amount back? i have to send a request to them r they will automatically send cheque to me?

In the interview call letter, it is mentioned "In case, vacancy does not arise and the institute is unable to offer you admission the deposit will be refunded to you". Which means it is an automatic process which they will initiate in a few days time and you need not send any request or reminder.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i sent 5k to BIM to be in WL... as the admissions are freezed when will i get my amount back? i have to send a request to them r they will automatically send cheque to me?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congratulations & All the best

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got a call from admissions office that I am selected. Will be joining.
Rockfort City, here I come.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
spsp1986 Says
Thanks for the reply... If someone could get the info on MBC ..it wud be better.. Admissions office ppl are not responding properly..

Yesterday and day before,the registration process happened and the persons at waiting list number 1 in each of OC and BC got a call from the institute about their admit. If your WL number is 1, keep your fingers crossed for they would call you once a vacancy arises.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks for the reply... If someone could get the info on MBC ..it wud be better.. Admissions office ppl are not responding properly..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
spsp1986 Says
Can anyone throw some light on the movement of the WL's in all the categories...

As far as I know, in OC it has moved till 38, in BC till 45. No idea about OBC and SC/ST.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can anyone throw some light on the movement of the WL's in all the categories...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...