[2010-12] Welingkar GDPI Experiences

197 Posts  ·  122 Users
About this group
Hello Everyone, Please use this thread to share only your GDPI experiences at Welingar for 2010-2012 batch. Please do not post any queries about the admission process/school here. There are other threads for queries on the process/school ...
Page 1 of 20

Hello everyone,

This thread was created to share only the GDPI experiences so please post all your questions in the other Welingkar thread. I think it had served the purpose and so its better to close the thread now.

@shrey.99 & @samplingo

Comparison of b schools is against PG rules and by saying one school better than the other, you are indeed comparing them. This would lead to fierce discussion so its a must to avoid.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
samplingo Says
pls puys help me out.. i hav a cal from imt nagpur.. if i convert welingkar also pls suggest which one is better.. thnxx

welingkars would be better thn IMT Nagpur fr sure.....i'v converted FORE....now m thing which one is better ??? any suggestion
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
cool......dis is exactly wt my point was..... back up wt u r sayin ..

appreciate the effrt u hv put in ...

but go thru the mandatory disclosure of aicte for WE 09-10 ....
it says the pgdm , pgdm-ebiz , busi desgn , mms r all aicte apprvd.. dis info ul get it frm their website also..

lets jst hope u n i get admissn in WE.. n vl spend 1 evenin discussin dis

yup i pray k we both get through then v vl definately reach to its core.... ya i have checked mandatory disclosure and all other things on site.. thjts y confused.... hey seniors plz look into the matter and help
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
samplingo Says
pls puys help me out.. i hav a cal from imt nagpur.. if i convert welingkar also pls suggest which one is better.. thnxx

same question from my side also.. which one is better?????
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

cool......dis is exactly wt my point was..... back up wt u r sayin ..

appreciate the effrt u hv put in ...

but go thru the mandatory disclosure of aicte for WE 09-10 ....
it says the pgdm , pgdm-ebiz , busi desgn , mms r all aicte apprvd.. dis info ul get it frm their website also..

lets jst hope u n i get admissn in WE.. n vl spend 1 evenin discussin dis

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
stop actin so kiddish ..

jst try 2 make urslf more useful in pg by postin info wit lit bit more authencity n relevance in it..

Please check this link and tell me is it valid.... it is regarding aicte approval ... plz check and tell

Musings | List of Unapproved Colleges in India
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

stop actin so kiddish ..

jst try 2 make urslf more useful in pg by postin info wit lit bit more authencity n relevance in it..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Dude keep it down. Public forums also have rules and you cannot post whatever you want as it is likely to create unnecessary panic among those following the thread. When you are new to a place you need to be polite in every way even if you are answering an arrogant (as per you) question.

Never attack anyone personally like using words like stupid, idiot etc. and get yourself banned. PG is highly moderated. If you do not want answers from others except seniors then just say it politely.

Most of all, its always your responsibility to post such questions only after verifying the details.

And also, this thread was meant only to share GDPI experiences so keep your discussions away from this thread.

sir, thing is ... i was having a doubt so i asked... if i have answers of everything then how cum pg is helpful... we are here for answers only.. i posted so tht i cud know tht nybody else has heard such kind of rumour or not..

and if it not so than jus say that its fake or something but y some ppl are trying to stop me from posting... i am very religious follower of pg and i don wan myself to be banned but that dosen't mean tht i cannot ask... its rumour fine...story ends... and i posted personal comments after that guy posted personal comments on me...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ whoever you are(sounding a very stupid and arrogant person)....i am asking seniors and not you, so no need for you shit opinion... and secondly the questions which i am asking is very important as AICTE approval is very important if u doing MBA so i am just clearing my doubts.. and yes you are rite m trying to confirm it from WE.....
and by posting again and again tht when will results will declare not going to give u ny benefit.. and ppl have posted tht results will be on 25 or first week of june..so asking same questions again and again...
Mr. Hero of pagalguy..i would like to remind you that it is a public forum and i can ask watver i want to... so i will post stuff... ok... either contribute to some good or stay out of my way...

Dude keep it down. Public forums also have rules and you cannot post whatever you want as it is likely to create unnecessary panic among those following the thread. When you are new to a place you need to be polite in every way even if you are answering an arrogant (as per you) question.

Never attack anyone personally like using words like stupid, idiot etc. and get yourself banned. PG is highly moderated. If you do not want answers from others except seniors then just say it politely.

Most of all, its always your responsibility to post such questions only after verifying the details.

And also, this thread was meant only to share GDPI experiences so keep your discussions away from this thread.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...