[2010-12] KJ Somaiya PGDM & PGDM IB results out!!!

1,209 Posts  ·  184 Users
About this group
This is a thread meant for discussion between all those who have converted or got waitlisted by SIMSR aka K. J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies & Research for the academic year 2010-2012. Here are some thread that might cater to many ...
Page 1 of 121
rajansingh Says
pls.... can ny1 tell where 2 chk result?

Results arnt out yet..this is last yrs thread...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

pls.... can ny1 tell where 2 chk result?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

So I guess it's curtains for me an IB aspirant 😞 😞 😞 😞 ...guess all the seats have filled up and all the hopes are dashed...I eat sleep drank kjs IB but I still having tough time to accept my rejection( Ask my parents) 20th is approaching and hopes dashing.........:(:(:(

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello ,
the link for student profile form is not available.
can any one help me..
Please send the link fast.
I hv interview on 3rd april ...

Thanks in Advance

Just login with ur cat registration no and DOB man....U'll find it thr only....
Good luck....

no matter what happens, i will not give up....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello ,
the link for student profile form is not available.
can any one help me..
Please send the link fast.
I hv interview on 3rd april ...

Thanks in Advance

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Kj Somiaya institute of management studies and research (KJ SIMSR) Offer a 2 yr full time RETAIL MANAGEMENT course, with placements facility...
do check out this link
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/kj-somaiya-institute-of-management-studies-pgdm-retail-admission-queries-2011-13-25062745

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Got a admission call on 6th for pgdm course .... neways happy @ SIBM.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
He he... Ok.. thanx man... I am from BBA.. so I guess I didn't need preparatory classes... What about the regular ones... It will take me atleast 7-8 days to cancel here..pack all my stuff...n come there... Any idea about the exam dates (A 2008 pass-out guy told that there are internals almost every month)

Also..Yaar tell me if U people have bought the bulk Laptops.. n tell some more about the hostel (Facilities, what stuff I am supposed to bring..etc)

P.S. I hope I ll be able to mix in, after missing the fun for 30-35 days... :)

mid sem in Aug...and class assignment and test keeps happening..so the more u delay the more marks u loose on internals buddy not to mention all the fun and learning...
well there i no bulk deals most of them gettin their own laptops..
get a long LAN cable,pillow..rest mostly everythin is here..calculator too..i missed that :(
mixing isnt a prob yar 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I am in PGDM not IB...
college is very strict..awsum faculty.hostel is quiet decent...well no the fun is really startin now.. :)

He he... Ok.. thanx man... I am from BBA.. so I guess I didn't need preparatory classes... What about the regular ones... It will take me atleast 7-8 days to cancel here..pack all my stuff...n come there... Any idea about the exam dates (A 2008 pass-out guy told that there are internals almost every month)

Also..Yaar tell me if U people have bought the bulk Laptops.. n tell some more about the hostel (Facilities, what stuff I am supposed to bring..etc)

P.S. I hope I ll be able to mix in, after missing the fun for 30-35 days... 😃
PRANAV KHATTAR || Goa Institute of Management || 2012-14
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Thanx man.... They just shocked me with it...called yesterday morning.... and asking me to come to Mumbai ASAP n start with the classes.. :-(

Also..whats the college like?? And the hostel...?? I guess you are a PGDM-IB student...
I must have missed out on a lot of fun. (I am joining 30 days after you people joined)...

I am in PGDM not IB...
college is very strict..awsum faculty.hostel is quiet decent...well no the fun is really startin now.. 😃
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...