[2010-12] Discussion thread for TISS HRMandLR GDPI call getters

1,120 Posts  ·  192 Users
About this group
TISS HRM&LR; GDPI calls are out for this season @ Result of Admission test held on December 13, 2009 Best of luck to everyone!! Continue your discussions for GDPI prep on this thread!! :smiley:
Page 1 of 112

HELP WITH GD-PI PREPARATION! 

Hello B-School aspirants,

With just a few days left for CAT’20, we know that you are working really hard to ace the exam. But the real struggle starts after the exam i.e. with the GD-PI Preparation. 

Cracking GDs requires an equal amount of effort as your entrance exam. So, in case you've not been in touch with the latest happenings and business news are you, The Outlook Group has got you covered!

The Outlook Group is one of India's leading publishing house, and offers a variety of insightful, compelling, in-depth articles which deliver a fresh perspective, with a holistic approach.

The magazine comes with a subscription-based model. Please click on the link below to see our prices, exciting offers, and cash discounts. 

Link: https://subscription.outlookindia.com/newoffer/kj.html?vouchercode=MUMB111658

Below is are the mainstay titles offered by Outlook. 

· Outlook Weekly: Vibrant current affairs, trends and news magazine every week

· Outlook Business: Recent and in-depth business news and trends

· Outlook Money: India’s No.1 personal finance magazine, gives in-depth analysis and sound advice on all facets of investing well, borrowing wisely and spending smartly

· Outlook Hindi: Current affairs and news magazine in Hindi

Following are the steps to subscribe:

1. Select your preferred subscription plan

2. Fill address with other details

3. Proceed to the payment page

Good Luck!

Priyanka Mantri 

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please continue your discussions on this thread - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/2010-2012-tiss-final-results-out-25052981/2043453

Congrats to everyone who is in!! Big thanks to seniors who helped!!

For others, I know its cliched bu trust me, something better lies in the offing. 😃

Thread to be closed soon. :)

Regards
AFC

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats to all those folks who got selected in to this wonderful program.

Best of Luck to those who are in Waiting list.

All the best to the rest (including me)... letsC what future has in store for us...

"whenone door of happiness closes, another opens,
but often we look so long at the closed door that we don not see the one that has been opened for us."

-Helen Keller

Wish god gives us strength to come out of this break up soon and start aiming at better things.

-PasamK

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Now that the results r out ...
Kindly request the seniors to creat a forum / google group / orkut community to track the movemet of the waitlist
Please all those who have decided not to join .. please post it here so that it would be of great help to waitlisted candidates...

to track the movement of wait list...is little difficult...why??..very few seniors are there in mum and since the info can only be extracted from the acad section....its difficult...

n also were kinda busy with the internship n only tym we get is after 7 or 8.....bt i think ppl interning in bank would have tym....
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Registration No. 25034 Name ROHAN DIXIT Category GN Course Applied, Result & Scores Course Applied M.A. in Human Resources Management and Labour Relations
Written Test Mark 42.137 /70
Group Discussion Mark 22 /30 Personal Interview Mark 55 /70 Total Marks 119.137 /170 Result Waitlisted for Admission Waitlisted Status GN-WL-8

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
i am at 1st position in the waitlist for general.. so if theres anyone whos dropping out from general.
Please please tell me.
send me a message here.
you have no idea wat anxiety levels i have !!
Thanks.

what was your score?????????
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi ,

i am waitlisted at 8 for the general category.score-119.137.any chances.seniors please enlighten

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

this is the first tym TISS is declaring the marks...oderwise, we had no clue abt our scores...this info will only be with the acad section, u call dere n ask, the seniors i guess wont be able to help u...all of dem are busy with the internship...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
swaps2008 Says
anyone has ANY INFO OF CUT OFFS FOR OBC, SC, ST STUDENTS?????? KINDLY REPLY!!!

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

anyone has ANY INFO OF CUT OFFS FOR OBC, SC, ST STUDENTS?????? KINDLY REPLY!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...