2009] T20 WorldCup Fantasy Cricket- The PG League

116 Posts  ·  36 Users
About this group
Howdy! As discussed in the Old IPL League thread I am opening a new thread for playing the *T20 World Cup The Fantasy League*. Good news...*Cricinfo *is back with its WC T20 fantasy game with the name of *International 20-20*... :: ...
Page 1 of 12

Has any1 started the PG league for India WI series???????

Patience, Persistence & Perseverance. https://twitter.com/trueindian
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Congrats Sandeep. You played brilliantly....
I ended up with 40th rank.:oops: But it was a good experiance to be part of PG League.
I am now gearing up for Ashes & India tour of Windies.

Won the league ... yipeee .. even after not so good performance .. but still happy to win a league . .

And congrats to every one for such a tough competition and to make it a good journey .

Last but not least Varnica .. congrats you are on 32 .. just missed . but still thanks for such a chance

Congrats Sandeep....

I am certainly very happy with my teams perormance,i ended on 32,
neverthless i got my target "Mahips elewon"
It was a very learning experience for me,really wanted to thank the
League Manager Ayush and Bluffy.:grin:

Hope such more leagues are organised in future.

Last but not the least i would like to thank Sandeep for his help and
cooperation.

Won the league ... yipeee .. even after not so good performace .. but still happy to win a league . .

And congrats to every one for such a tough competition and to make it a good journey .

Last but not least Varnica .. congrats you are on 32 .. just missed . but still thanks for such a chance

Afterall Sandeep Won I am happy

Although I had a bad finish towards the end.... once I was in Top 3 ... and ended up 15th!

Who cares.... Pakistan

Won the league ... yipeee .. even after not so good performace .. but still happy to win a league . .

Anyways i played this league to enjoy the fun of world cup .. as it makes us watch the whole match and pray at alteast my trump card play well l .. :grin:
Hope this tradition of league continues .. like this ..
thanks Bluff and ayush ..

Hell yeah...
This competition makes the whole match and series so darn interesting.
You dont care who wins and who loses... the trump should do well

This will go on and on
Exactly....even I never saw that person before...and not the he had a super trump or something that he jumped 100 places!
Anyway....since you my namesake "Sandeep" I hope you win. :thumbsup: Its as if you people have the scorecard before the match starts.
You bring in Matthews he scores 140 points by taking 3 wickets in 1st over!
I bring in players like DeVillers or Gibbs... they dont score when I have them!
Jayasuriya does it to me Every time... He NEVER performs when IN my Team and always performs when OUT of my team.
At least i can get back to top 10!:|

Thanks mate but .. Like t20 it is fluke game ..especially selecting trump
U can strategies to come in top 10 in league .. or top 1000 in overall but above that it is like playing MENDIS with eyes closed :drinking:...you miss and he hit .. Last time in IPL cricinfo league i was in top 10 .. after most of times in 30's .. and then i understand .. it is not about your fav player but it is player who can give more points then he has value for . ...As simple as it appear but still it is not .

for example i took varnica team .. hoped that with 40 subsitution even in super eight phase i will try to come in top 30 .. but in last 2 games my luck was not there so her team in still in 40 .. so sorry for that but :

Anyways i played this league to enjoy the fun of world cup .. as it makes us watch the whole match and pray at alteast my trump card play well l .. :grin:
Hope this tradition of league continues .. like this ..
thanks Bluff and ayush ..
I took sangakarra as other has taken him as trump card .. i.e no 2,3,4 so i thot even if he doesn't score , i will not lose my first postion .. But with MAthews in my team i was confident today too i will be on 1st postion.
But when i saw that i am second .... i was :w00t: .. dunno how come because i never saw this person on pg league ..MAy be latest joinee anyways .. one match set to go ... will try my best to come back strongly as just 48 points difference is there .

Exactly....even I never saw that person before...and not the he had a super trump or something that he jumped 100 places!
Anyway....since you my namesake "Sandeep" I hope you win. :thumbsup: Its as if you people have the scorecard before the match starts.
You bring in Matthews he scores 140 points by taking 3 wickets in 1st over!
I bring in players like DeVillers or Gibbs... they dont score when I have them!
Jayasuriya does it to me Every time... He NEVER performs when IN my Team and always performs when OUT of my team.
At least i can get back to top 10!:|
Half the people in Top 15 have Sangakarra as the TRUMP today. How strange...Sanga...out of all people. :sneaky:
Some have Bravo...some have Mendis....

Only me and Red Devil have Gayle as Trump. This is what I was looking for...Gayle should Hammer today. I need to get back to top 5 !

Sangakarra OUT 0(2)

-20 for his batting for all you people

PS: looks like i am the only enthu guy to post here? :|

I took sangakarra as other has taken him as trump card .. i.e no 2,3,4 so i thot even if he doesn't score , i will not lose my first postion .. But with MAthews in my team i was confident today too i will be on 1st postion.
But when i saw that i am second .... i was :w00t: .. dunno how come because i never saw this person on pg league ..MAy be latest joinee anyways .. one match set to go ... will try my best to come back strongly as just 48 points difference is there .

Half the people in Top 15 have Sangakarra as the TRUMP today. How strange...Sanga...out of all people. :sneaky:
Some have Bravo...some have Mendis....

Only me and Red Devil have Gayle as Trump. This is what I was looking for...Gayle should Hammer today. I need to get back to top 5 !

Sangakarra OUT 0(2)

-20 for his batting for all you people

PS: looks like i am the only enthu guy to post here? 😐