[2009] SIBM Bangalore : Shoot ur Queries here !

1,318 Posts  ·  360 Users
About this group

Hello All This thread would serve as a purpose for answering all the admission queries for admission to SIBM Bangalore for the batch 2009-2011. Feel free to ask anything and everything pertaining to SIBM Bangalore and we assure you that...

Page 1 of 132
i sent the pay in slip along with DD a week ago, still its not been updated on the site whether they received it or not...
do i need to worry :(

You dont need to worry as of now. The updation takes a little time.
Please continue at the below mentioned thread for all your queries about SIBM Bangalore:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/sibm-bangalore-admissions-2010-12-25043671

Thread Locked

~Nikhil
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i sent the pay in slip along with DD a week ago, still its not been updated on the site whether they received it or not...
do i need to worry 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

thanks mate!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

The graduation score would not carry high weight age. Concentrate writing on SNAP. Good SNAP score is critically important.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hey i just want 2 knw whr i stand!!!...

10th----> 83.3% (ICSE)
12th----> 89.8% (state board)
graduation--> 55% (pune university) (BE-IT)

no work exp..
m writin snap this year and i want to knw whether my graduation score will be a matter or not..............

it would be gr8 if smeone replies!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
manjushaa Says
Hi.i am a fresh commerce grad.out of the 12 colleges under SNAP I had to rule out 4 because i didn't satisfy the elgibilty criteria(engineering graduates and/experienced candidates).so i'm left with SIBM-Pune and bangalore,SCMHRD,SIMC,SIMS,SITM,SIHS,Symbiosis institute of geoinformatics where it says that all graduates are eligible.do any of these institutes make profile based calls like SPJIMR?do a good number of freshers manage to get in?what were the overall and sectional cutoffs for the above institutes for snap 08?

Hi Manjushaa,

I do not know about the other institutes but, at SIBM Bangalore untill last year, we did not made profile based calls. The GD/PI calls were solely based on the SNAP score and the weight-age for Work Experience, Past Academic Record, etc. were given later while preparing the final merit list. However, the same may or may not be repeated this time.

Definitely a good no. of freshers around one-third of the batch manage to get in. :

It is not the right thread to ask for the Cut-offs for other institutes. :splat:

By the way, i new thread for the 2010 batch aspirants have been started kindly follow the same: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/sibm-bangalore-admissions-2010-12-25043671
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi.i am a fresh commerce grad.out of the 12 colleges under SNAP I had to rule out 4 because i didn't satisfy the elgibilty criteria(engineering graduates and/experienced candidates).so i'm left with SIBM-Pune and bangalore,SCMHRD,SIMC,SIMS,SITM,SIHS,Symbiosis institute of geoinformatics where it says that all graduates are eligible.do any of these institutes make profile based calls like SPJIMR?do a good number of freshers manage to get in?what were the overall and sectional cutoffs for the above institutes for snap 08?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
nawazb Says
Thanks mate... Am trying for an MBA seat next year at SIBM...

anytime buddy....
all the best... go ahead.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Obviously YES...

Why not...
It is the same case with all the SYMBI colleges...

Thanks mate... Am trying for an MBA seat next year at SIBM...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi Guys,

Ok I know this a bit too early - or maybe i am on the wrong thread - but are foreign students eligible for placements at SIBM??

I mean if I do my MBA from any of the SIBM campuses, would I be allowed to sit for placements??

Nawaz...

Obviously YES...

Why not...
It is the same case with all the SYMBI colleges...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...