[2009] Retailers Association of India: Official Query Thread

3 Posts  ·  3 Users
About this group
Hi folks, While we frequently have top b-schools faculty answering institute specific queries on the PaGaLGuY forums, this official query thread is a touch different :: The Retailer Association of India (RAI) is a prominent retail industry ...
Page 1 of 1

Owing to no activity here, we are closing this thread.

I come in peace. Take me to your leader. http://www.twitter.com/apurv
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hi, Coud you please let me know the difference of taking PGDM with Retail as the elective and taking up PGPRM from any of the 15 institutes that have tie up with RAI. Moreover I would also like to know the placements that are available for this particular program.

Regards,
Annada

Hi folks,

While we frequently have top b-schools faculty answering institute specific queries on the PaGaLGuY forums, this official query thread is a touch different The Retailer Association of India (RAI) is a prominent retail industry organisation which has leading retail groups such as Pantaloon Retail and Aditya Birla Retail as founder members. Well known Bangalore b-schools such as Indian Business Academy and Bangalore Management Academy partner with the RAI for a retail management program. Click here to read more about the RAI.

Mr Lawrence Fernandes - Director, Retail Learning at the RAI will be fielding queries on this thread regarding the RAI's involvement with partnering b-schools, placements from these schools, the Common Admissions Retail Test (CART) required for admission to RAI associated programs, how such a program is different from one in which Pantaloon Retail partners with a retail MBA course. You could also gain some clarity on the retail MBA and what the future holds for such a domain focused degree.

How does it work?

1. First go through the thread to see if a question similar to yours has already been asked and answered.
  2. If not, you post your questions about RAI here by hitting the 'Post Reply' button on top.
  3. Mr Lawrence, who will keep a watchful eye on this thread will answer all your queries on a regular basis.
  4. So once you post your question, you can come back to this thread in a couple of days to find your answer or even better, Subscribe to this thread by clicking on the 'Thread tools' link on the top-right side at the top of the thread to receive updates on your email.

Mr Fernandes's PG user-ID is Counselor@RAI

So go ahead and shoot your questions :grin:.

Cheers,
Harsh