[2009] Praxis Business School, Kolkata: Official Query thread

Hi everybody, We welcome Praxis Business School, Kolkata on the PG forums! IMS Learning Resources is the body which established this b-school. Praxis Business School offers the Post Graduate Program in Business Management and applicants to th...
12 Posts  ·  9 Users
Page 1 of 1

Closing this thread as the Admissions officials supposed to answer here are not responding. Please continue your queries about Praxis here - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/praxis-business-school-admission-queries-for-2009-2011-25035764

I come in peace. Take me to your leader. http://www.twitter.com/apurv
  •  
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi rakesh, the last date for applying for praxis is april 30th. so i would suggest you to apply for it immediatly in order to avoid any last moment discrepancies. regarding your query abt placements, all the information is available on the ...
Read more...
  •  
Hi, I have scored 93.61 percentile in CAT and have not applied for Praxis, would like to know if I can apply now. Also would like to know about the number of students that have been placed and yet to be placed. What is the expected average package...
Read more...
  •  
At Praxis we have a system where you'llbe taught general management subjects, covering all fields of management including marketing, finance, HR, economics, operations, IT in the frist year. These are compulsory subjects for everyone. From the sec...
Read more...
  •  
I am a BBA graduate with 2.5 years of work experience. I'm interested in finance. Would you tell me what kind of specializations can one pick up at praxis? Also, I read about the area of concentration on your website. Would you elaborate on the ri...
Read more...
  •  
PoojaGh SaysI have 83.45 percentile in XAT. I am a fresher. Do i stand a chance to get a call?Hello PoojaGh,We have tried to answer you query here: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/praxis-business-school-admission-queries-for-2009-2011-25035764...
Read more...
  •  

yea u stand a fair enough chance to get a call. dont worry abt that and apply for it.

•  

I have 83.45 percentile in XAT. I am a fresher. Do i stand a chance to get a call?

•  

Yes, the admission process is on. This last date for receipt of forms for this cycle is the 30th of April 2009

•  

Dear Sir,

I read an article recently about Praxis Business School on TOI. Is the admission process still on?

Pooja

•