[2009] B-School Ranks System! Show off your B-School on your profile!

240 Posts  ·  143 Users
About this group
Congrats to everyone who has made it to the Batch of 2009 -11 in the B-school of their choice :smiley: Your hard-work, dedication, sincerity, blah blah blah has made it possible :: Now its time to show-off the name of your B-School against you...
Page 1 of 24

ITM Navi Mumbai, I am the Leader for the same & Create a Tagg for the same....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

PG tag dedo maalik !!!

MBA aur MBA ke baad ki life ne KEH KE LELI !!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Congrats to everyone who has made it to the Batch of 2009 -11 in the B-school of their choice 😃 Your hard-work, dedication, sincerity, blah blah blah has made it possible Now its time to show-off the name of your B-School against your user name. If you want to display the tag of your B-School against your user name here is how you do it:

1. JOIN a B-School! Yes This is very important. Every year we keep getting requests from people as soon as they start converting their calls asking us to accept their request to join the particular B-School group. Please hold on till you actually become a part of a particular school. Requests sent to join a B-School group before the official start date of the college will straightaway be rejected.

2. Navigate to the page: My Account -> Group Memberships
Link: PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM
and send a request to join the particular group of your college. The group leader of that college or any other moderator who is authorized will validate the request. You need to mention your official email id for verification purposes while sending a request. All requests which do not mention official email ids stand a risk of being rejected without any explanation. For institutes that do not provide official email id to students, the request to join the group will be accepted/rejected only by the group leader.

3. Give us some time 😁 Requests may take anything from a day to a week to be validated.

Note 1: If your college is not listed or you need a change in the name of your B-School please mention it in this thread.

Note 2: The nominations for group leaders are also open. We need people who would be active at least for a year if not more on the forum to act as leaders for their respective colleges. So if you think you fit the bill do post in your nominations here.

Note 3: The group leaders are especially important for colleges which do not provide official email ids. So nominations invited especially from these colleges. We will verify such request thoroughly and only then appoint a group leader. For such B-Schools the ranks will not be allocated unless a group leader has been apointed.

Happy B-Schooling

Hi sir,

I nominate myself for the group leader of BIMHRD, Pune

I have applied for group membership and it has been so long, and it has not yet been approved

As My institute also need representation from campus itself, so that approval of their requests can be on time

so please look into the request

"You requested to join this group 02-09-2009 at 11:04 PM
Official Email Id : GAGANDEEP.096023@bimhrdpune.com"

awaiting for the response sir
BIMHRD Mktg-Batch 9/11
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,
Im a student of XIME Bangalore. I would like to apply for the admin rights for the approval of students into the pg XIME grp. Pls lemme know abt the procedure for the same. The earlier mod passed out this yr and would not be able to approve the requests efficiently

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Thanks for the details..but y cant we create a new group. is it suspended for sometime or no ways in near future??

I made this statement:

Also, since the system is undergoing a change with the revamp of the whole website,...

So, yes, the Ranks & Groups system will be there in the new site.

There is a large amount of work involved in the creation of new groups and group leaders, and the tech team is not concentrating on it, since it is working on the new site.

Regards,
Grondmaster
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
All of you who want to apply for group memberships,

1. Have you followed the instructions in the first post on this page?
2. Have you written your email id properly?
3. Have you PM-ed the group leader in case it has been a long time in approving the membership?

Again, the procedure is here:

Also, since the system is undergoing a change with the revamp of the whole website, two things to note:

1. New groups/new bschool ranks will NOT be created. Only the students of those schools who have ranks at present can get the ranks under their IDs.

2. New group leaders will NOT be appointed. Again, we do not want to spend time on the process when a new system is coming up soon. Hence if you have a rank but an inactive leader, nothing can be done about that at present.

Regards,
Grondmaster

Thanks for the details..but y cant we create a new group. is it suspended for sometime or no ways in near future??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

All of you who want to apply for group memberships,

1. Have you followed the instructions in the first post on this page?
2. Have you written your email id properly?
3. Have you PM-ed the group leader in case it has been a long time in approving the membership?

Again, the procedure is here:

2. Navigate to the page: My Account -> Group Memberships
Link: PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA, CAT 2008, GMAT, XAT, IIM
and send a request to join the particular group of your college. The group leader of that college or any other moderator who is authorized will validate the request. You need to mention your official email id for verification purposes while sending a request. All requests which do not mention official email ids stand a risk of being rejected without any explanation. For institutes that do not provide official email id to students, the request to join the group will be accepted/rejected only by the group leader.

3. Give us some time 😁 Requests may take anything from a day to a week to be validated.

Also, since the system is undergoing a change with the revamp of the whole website, two things to note:

1. New groups/new bschool ranks will NOT be created. Only the students of those schools who have ranks at present can get the ranks under their IDs.

2. New group leaders will NOT be appointed. Again, we do not want to spend time on the process when a new system is coming up soon. Hence if you have a rank but an inactive leader, nothing can be done about that at present.

Regards,
Grondmaster
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

pls couldsum1 help us......

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i m a student of FMS-BHU.......how can i get the tag of my b school????

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

please create a tag for me under my user name... im from fore school of management
thanx

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...