[2009-2011] imt ghaziabad final results

1,634 Posts  ·  429 Users
About this group
Hi all, i juz received the letter from imt. its dated 3rd april.i made it for finance. i put up in new delhi. so u ppl can expect the delivery of letter accordingly. some main points in letter: subject - admission to pgdm(finan...
Page 1 of 164

Hi,

This marks the end of the season.
For queries, please write here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/imt-2010-2012-admissions-25044457

Regards,
Pallavi

My old signature does not fit here :(
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi All

dis is rahool...

i really want to know is there any process of management quota in premier B schools like IMT, SIBM, NMIMS, etc...

Can anyone help me out in this or give me some details like what are the documents required, how much money, whom to contact, etc ;)

Hi Rahul, please do not restart a old thread of previous year. In case of any doubt please ask in the relevant thread.

FYI, there is no provision of management quota seats in IMT Ghaziabad

hi All

dis is rahool...

i really want to know is there any process of management quota in premier B schools like IMT, SIBM, NMIMS, etc...

Can anyone help me out in this or give me some details like what are the documents required, how much money, whom to contact, etc 😉

hi people..this is urgent.!
i got my call converted yesterday. to my surprise i got the ghaziabad campus after been in waiting for almost more than 2 months, but have got HR programme--in which m not interested!

what i want to ask you is is there any chance now--to be given the FT/Finance programme?

a pm with frank opinion would be appreciated!
thanks in advance! all the best to all!

CAT-96.57
B com (Fresher)

Kya ho gaya bhai rahul...??
not coming to IMT ?

got thru somewhere else ?

Hi abhishek bhai..

i was aksing for one of my friend...
masoom Says
hi puys.. can i cancel my admission today.. please guide me..

Kya ho gaya bhai rahul...??
not coming to IMT ?

got thru somewhere else ?

@varun
sent u a pm please reply

hi puys.. can i cancel my admission today.. please guide me..

HI....needed a bit of help.

I got an offer to join HR today...
I haven't received any letter as of now from IMT.
I need to pay the fees by 19th June..Should it be done in person or should it be posted? I was thinking of landing at GZB on 19th directly. From which day will the acco be provided? And finally - any hope for upgradation to IB now? Or after a year?

@ankitgaurav87..
u can do that either way..u can deposit the fees in person or by post..since the last day is fast closing in u need 2 hurry..regdng accomodation i think it wud be provided frm june 21..and fr upgradation read below i hope this would help ur cause..

@all
i have cancelled my seat frm pgdm(ib),have sent the mail 2day n also the hard copy..hope this help the waitlisters...bol 2 all..

HI....needed a bit of help.

I got an offer to join HR today...
I haven't received any letter as of now from IMT.
I need to pay the fees by 19th June..Should it be done in person or should it be posted? I was thinking of landing at GZB on 19th directly. From which day will the acco be provided? And finally - any hope for upgradation to IB now? Or after a year?