[2009-2011] IIMS Final Results/Profiles

63 Posts  ·  27 Users
About this group
*IIM Shillong Final results declared * Welcome to IIM Shillong :: CAT Results the link has now been updated completely All the best guys!!! and to those who have converted: *Congratulations on clearing the easy part * :: Gu...
Page 1 of 7

Hi everyone,

Looks like this particular thread has dried up for quite sometime now. I think it needs some cooperation among us. By the way, my profile:

Name
Arnab Saha
CAT 2008 Result
QA - 92.58%ile, VA - 84.97%ile, DI - 96.94%ile, OA - 95.91%ile
Work Experience
- Current Job: PeopleSoft Technical Consultant at HSBC
- Total Experience: 3 years (as of 26th June, 2009)

Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor of Technology (Electronics and Communications Engineering): 2002-2006
9.95/10 CGPA (Gold Medalist of my batch)
- Class XII (MBiPC Stream, CBSE)
: 2001-2002
92.8% (School First Ranker)
- Class X (CBSE): 1999-2000
91.2%
(School Second Ranker)

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

I Would request you all not to send the confirmation just for the heck of it lest you are sure you will be taking it. So other person can get the chance :)

Thanks

Hi Puys,

Even i received a mail just now stating that my name is there in the augmented list and to quote exactly from the mail it says "Your Wait List Rank Position is WL/G-04."I believe the alphabet G/O represent the category.
Still not decided what to do if it gets converted as i have a SP Jain Mumbai final convert...but since we have time till 23rd to reply to that mail...would surely weigh down my options.

My waitlist no. is WF/O-05.

Seniors, please explain what is alexkol talking about, he has confused me too
By the way, Alexkol, may I know your Waitlist number?

what ever we know has been posted above....
one possible explanation of this (as said by sarvshwet) is that WF=First waitlist, WS=Second and so on.

if that is the case, then i guess u have a pretty good chance dude

This is not the case. Kindly avoid creating any kind of confusion and panic by speculation. There are various kind of codings being employed for internal reference purpose. So dont speculate anything and wait for 25th

one possible explanation of this (as said by sarvshwet) is that WF=First waitlist, WS=Second and so on.

if that is the case, then i guess u have a pretty good chance dude
can u quote ur full waitlist no? like WX/X-xx

there is enuf confusion in my mind about the various codings being used like WF, WS, WT etc

Hi Seniors,

I too received one mail from IIM Shillong, informing me that I have been placed at No.5 in the augmented waitlist. Can anyone help me in knowing what are my chances in making it on 25th? How many people are there in this new list? Any idea seniors?

Thanks,
Arnab

can u quote ur full waitlist no? like WX/X-xx

there is enuf confusion in my mind about the various codings being used like WF, WS, WT etc
Yes the waitlist has been extended....

as of now an additional waitlist has been made and all ppl concerned have been mailed about the same....
currently its a wait list and offers have not been made..... your final position would become clear on 25th.. when the next waitlist movement will happen.... this has been mailed for your information and so that you are ready...

cheers

Hi Seniors,

I too received one mail from IIM Shillong, informing me that I have been placed at No.5 in the augmented waitlist. Can anyone help me in knowing what are my chances in making it on 25th? How many people are there in this new list? Any idea seniors?

Thanks,
Arnab
hi ppl,
I got a mail.. Seems augmented waitlist has come up and my waitlist no is 44.. I am in a predicament as i have to choose between this sckool and another..
If anyone has a lesser waitlist no and is planning to take up, please post it here a it wil help me get a rough idea abt my chances...

Thanks

Yes the waitlist has been extended....

as of now an additional waitlist has been made and all ppl concerned have been mailed about the same....
currently its a wait list and offers have not been made..... your final position would become clear on 25th.. when the next waitlist movement will happen.... this has been mailed for your information and so that you are ready...

cheers