[2009-2011] IIML final results out / Final Call getters Profile and queries

339 Posts  ·  168 Users
About this group
IIML Final results out http://www.iiml.ac.in/pgp_adm_results.php Please use this thread to post your status, if converted post your profile too.. All the best
Page 1 of 34

i called up the IIM L admissions office. The lady vehemently denied giving out any general category calls. in fact she questioned me by saying how they could give calls on a sunday. she said there will be no further calls. there is no waitlist.

i dunno whats happening. but its all very shady. no transparency whatsoever.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
There is a waiting list for General.
I know 2 guys in IIMK who have been called by IIML on 21st June.
One of them is a general. His name is Naveen Nagoori

i guess there is no waiting list...they are just calling up people next in line. ill call them tomorrow though.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

There is a waiting list for General.
I know 2 guys in IIMK who have been called by IIML on 21st June.
One of them is a general. His name is Naveen Nagoori

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Bhai Log,

are they also sending emails??...Iam in UK..How will I come to know if there is a movement

im sorry to say this.........there is no waitlist in obc and general category.....only in sc , st and pwd there is some movement ......i dont think it will move after this......i gave your tr no.....no positive response from them........
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Bhai Log,

are they also sending emails??...Iam in UK..How will I come to know if there is a movement

i think you should just call up and ask them. If you are general category anyway they say there is no waitlist but if you are from some other category it's better to just call up and ask.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Bhai Log,

As of now they just called one person i.e km_jahnavi.No emails were sent to anyone that I am aware of.Also, according to the admissions office, there is no waitlist for the general category.Better call them and make sure if your name is there in the second list.

Regards
Absolute
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Bhai Log,

Success retained me as a boy, but failure(s) made me a man IIM Calcutta - Class of 2012
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any OBC guy got an admit and planning to withdraw from iimk?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Congrats to all those who do manage to get through WaitList.
though i've held IIM's in high regard, in my opinion IIML has totally mismanaged what they are supposed to teach.
I have no qualms on fact that they do not come out with WL, they give 100's of buffer calls. All i expect from a institute of such repute is clarity over what is going to happen. They could have come out on Apr 12-13 and said we have give x number of buffer calls, and if req Wl be out on 17th June. Again they could have declared after 15th june , that they have sufficient number of admits and they will not comeout with WL. But not keeping communication with prospective students, which is a base funda of any mgmt education, IIML have not helped itself in going from a local powerhouse to global powerhouse.

Though i never expected an admit at first place but for th sake of all 2000 chaps who gave intv's, we deserved a better deal.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey,
I belong to PWD3 category. (Person with disability, i guess we have 3% or less reserved seats).
The person who called me did not mention (neither did the profs in the interview) about being a category student, so I am not sure which list I fall into and I did not bother to ask :).

I do not think they have put up any information on their site.So you can just call and confirm if your name is there or not. (I thot it was too good to be true so i called them and got a confirmation).

Me
--

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...