[2009-2011] IIMK Final Results Out / Final Call Getters Profiles and Queries

399 Posts  ·  144 Users
About this group
Hi, IIMK - Admission Check the link for results ... Everyone who has got through, do post your profiles. Congrats to all those who have :thumbsup: Waitlisters, hang on for some more time..We'll try to get more information...
Page 1 of 40

Hey guys, I got the admission offer.
Was originally waitlisted at 238.
But I would be joining IIM Indore. So the wl moves up.
Best of luck to the waitlisters.:thumbsup:

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hey I am also facing the same dillema. Whether to join I or K.
People if any of you had any points to differentiate please let me know.

I guess the waiting list has already been cleared full.Is there any chance for some more additions/a second list ....

hi,
got a call from iim k..... originally waitlisted 225

its hope that remains and courage that counts

all the very best to others waitlisted
got a mail today .... converted IIMK.
now m confused as I also hav a call frm IIMI
can ny1 guide me towards my final descision...

I was also at ur position but now joing KComparisons r not allowed here so m not doing anyBut it might help u to make a decision as M frm MP only

hi,
got a call from iim k..... originally waitlisted 225

its hope that remains and courage that counts

all the very best to others waitlisted

Hii friends query about form..
Have we filled any info regarding parents income in K's form or any other data before? And my dad is retiring this august. . . should i include his salary in annual income?? Any other important thing regarding income?

Hey, what was you waitlist number ? I heard waiting cleared till 198 (original) this time. And as far as IIM I and IIM K are concerned. The only possible effort would be talk to the alumnus. There is not other way to choose between the 2 ,and of course rest is personal choice.

PS : I personally would want you to go to IIM I , since I am still waitlisted. ( Kidding)

I guess you won't be affected by her decision..she belongs to reserved category:o
Hi,
Sorry for being straight to the point Puys, but I really need advice.
I have been admitted into the PGP programme of IIM I and IIM K.
I am On-Hold at IIM C.

Personal Information:
Final Year student, Bachelors of Management Studies (BMS) from University of Mumbai.
10th(CBSE): 88%
12th(CBSE): 79%
Bachelors: 71%

CAT 2008 Score: 98 percentile
Section-wise: 94(QA), 96(DI), 96(VA)
Category: OBC
Calls: A,C,I,K

I need advice on whether or not I should join either of the two (IIM K or IIM I) or give CAT 2009 a shot.

My doubt stems from the following,

-I am keen on pursuing a career in Finance (Investment Banking) and the difference in prospects for the same in various IIMs.

-The difference in Alumni base between an Institution with a 50 year history vis-a-vis one with a 15 year history.

I feel that there is no one who would be in a better position to advise me on the above than you all.

Please reply via Personal Message.

Thank you.

With reservation on your side, you should be selected next year too. It is not institute which will determine what job you will get..it is your performance over 2 years in any IIM/B-school which will determine what you get.IIM brand determines lowest salary,not highest salary...Still, if anyone has doubt, it is better to go for CAT again than crib after joining institute.

Hey, what was you waitlist number ? I heard waiting cleared till 198 (original) this time. And as far as IIM I and IIM K are concerned. The only possible effort would be talk to the alumnus. There is not other way to choose between the 2 ,and of course rest is personal choice.

PS : I personally would want you to go to IIM I , since I am still waitlisted. ( Kidding)