[2009-2011] IIMB Final Converts-Batch Profiles and Queries

239 Posts  ·  128 Users
About this group
Request the mods to make this thread sticky. Kindly use this thread to discuss the profile of students who have received a final call/waitlisted at IIMB and any admission related queries. The following structure may be followed. My Profile: ...
Page 1 of 24
Sajal_lovescat Says
friend ANY college ..any colllege has been better than IIMs in their process...seriously

IITB best.........

Mod Note: Old threads :nono:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

IIMB has managed to mismanage the whole issues relating to results

and they are the ones who will teach us management

what a joke it is !!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys,
I just called up the admissions office but no one was picking up the phone.They should be ashamed of what they have done. This is so frustrasting

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Guys,

Been there in ur position and could understand you guys. My advice to you is that, Just relax, if possible have some :drinking::drinking:. Results will be out soon. Some junta has called and they have confirmed that results will be out soon. My impression is that it will be definately out tonight. With so many people trying to open the website, its bound to get down. Just keep the faith.

PS: This is a last year final call getter thread and not the right place to post such things.

Regards,
S_L

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Sajal_lovescat Says
friend ANY college ..any colllege has been better than IIMs in their process...seriously

nice way to beat frustration ppl..... koi bhi thread.....???? as soon as i saw iim-b, my heartbeat skipped a beat, and then i saw 2009-2011..... phew!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Sajal_lovescat Says

Dude... it's fine yaar.. Remember we want the college and not the other way around...It's our dream to get there.. not theirs...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mithu1111111 Says
i wud say XL and FMS were the best

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
anshuljain_iitd Says
i dont hav call from C but would say C rocked in conducting gd-pi and then declaring d results..........truly proffesional..hats off to themmm.....nd im-b has lost d high moral ground due to their gooof-up in declaring results..............

i wud say XL and FMS were the best
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Thondan Says
Although it is an agonising wait, I feel like we all are watching a suspense thriller....:grin:

dude results are not coming today....watever u say but if an institution of such high repute has such difficulty in meeting these petty deadlines theres sth very unfortunate,sth very wrong....
as I said local mba colleges have been better than this
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

C was efficient I agree...some of the others have been crappy....

the best thing wud be if admission office said: result can come anytime...u will get to know abt that...just forget it

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...