[2009-2010] End of season : What is in store for PaGaLGuY Community! Give ideas too!

26 Posts  ·  19 Users
About this group
Hello All, Well, the season of MBA 2009-10 is coming to an end in few months! Most of you must have newbies till last year ( or actually not even existing on PG :wink: ) and today you feel that PG and Puys are an integral part of your life....
Page 1 of 3
Looking forward to come!! 😁 😁 😁 waise bhi yahan kitna steel kam ho jayega 1 din ki chutti se nai to flight se pahunch jaunga 😁 .. ya fir apni avenger pe :D

PS:- doc kahan hai...kahan hai doc!! :biggrin:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How about going Awards Ceremony way?and having the performances and events :grin: along with giving away the puyscars?I think it would be interesting way to go :grin:and concluding with performance by the winners;)

And there can theme based celebrations-like having the Insane theme and puys have to do some insane acts or maybe a wardrobe theme:grin:

PS-I am going for a holiday during that time.Proxy attendence lagwa lungi;)
PPS-fingers crossed for my puyscar(s) :grin:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
We are missing the purpose of there thread

Dont spam :nono:

:w00t::w00t: :drinking::drinking:
iss baar toh main bhi participate karunga inn awards main 😁
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

We are missing the purpose of there thread

Dont spam :nono:

My old signature does not fit here :(
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Kaunse thread ke liye?Kahin tumhara ishaara "Banned on PG.Why?" thread ki taraf to nahi na

Iss time koi performance hai last time ki tarah?

Doc :w00t: mera ishaara POH ki taraf tha By the way, if threads can be made patent ( based on contribution ), then PP has already a patent Banned on PG.Why? thread

Say a 5-7 hour event , in which teams will have to explore various places in mumbai to get hints and reach the final destination ... :lookround:

I think Mumbai Traffic , Mumbai heat and time constraints ( because all those travelling from outside will be reaching either on 23rd morning or 22nd evening ) can be some issues with this event :|

PS: I propose all nominations for best mod to present a dance in AIPGM ( including doc )
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Last year there skits , salsa .. , cricket :clap:

This year , can we have something different :w00t:

Prior to the main event ..
Say a 5-7 hour event , in which teams will have to explore various places in mumbai to get hints and reach the final destination ... :lookround:

All the money/cc/dc from respective teams can be taken away. and all the teams can be given a similar amount for their exploration process..

PS- Themes can be developed around it.. especially late night ones

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Iss time koi performance hai last time ki tarah? Maybe gnrs saar ka dance PP to aane wali nahi hai

Yeh gnrs ka dance dekhna toh ab banata hai :w00t:
PG Mumbai Meet thread mein bhi iske baar mein padha. ab toh dance performance ho jaye :grin:

Shake your booty!! :clap:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

:w00t: PP knows she izz going to get certificate... but she won't attend the meet like one of the khan celebs

Kaunse thread ke liye?Kahin tumhara ishaara "Banned on PG.Why?" thread ki taraf to nahi na

And puyscars ko asli awards banate hain.Will be presented by Chief Guests: Oldies of PG,Admins,PG himself :w00t: Atleast a certi 😃 Wotsay? PG is a brand in itself so the certis will surely carry some value

Iss time koi performance hai last time ki tarah? Maybe gnrs saar ka dance PP to aane wali nahi hai
Captain, PG Dream Team 2010 | CAT 11 - 100%ile | CET 10 - Rank 1 (211/240) | Co-founder Learningroots
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
puri.pallavi Says
I would have loved to perform but I cant make it to the AIPGM :sry:

tussi nahi aa rahe ho.. tussi aa jaao na AIPGM me .. pleajjje

How about sending E-certificates to puy's who have made a difference on the different threads

:w00t: PP knows she izz going to get certificate... but she won't attend the meet like one of the khan celebs
** MBA is hyped but post MBA life is over hyped **
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Apart from regular skits and other programs in AIPGM,

Can we have 'choreography' as the new event during AIPGM ?? :

It would be something which won't have dialogues (skits have) and not a dance also... but , something where we can use only background songs and our facial expressions/ acting skills based on certain theme

If accepted, then we can form team(s) online and work on it

I would have loved to perform but I cant make it to the AIPGM :sry:

However my 2 cents

How about sending E-certificates to puy's who have made a difference on the different threads
My old signature does not fit here :(
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...