[2009-11]Queries abt IMT_Nagpur

326 Posts  ·  126 Users
About this group
Hello ppl This is Arko frm IMT-Nagpur.. am a 1st yr student.. Feel free to ask anhy queries abt CAT or abt my institute.. i knw how does it go for ppl when they are for cat or confused between institutes... Arko IMT-Nagpur
Page 1 of 33

Ya...it got bounced from that thread...don't worry.... 😃

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Tyger Says
We had a great first year at IMT Nagpur!! The memories of the first year are superb! Looking forward to the next one!!

Dude firstly you seem to have bounced this thread. This is a last year's thread.

Secondly, for such posts, you could create a new thread - Life @ IMT Nagpur
Studying at Asian College of Journalism, Chennai

We had a great first year at IMT Nagpur!! The memories of the first year are superb! Looking forward to the next one!!

IMPORTANT NOTE : for all puys who hav got selcted and not yet submitted the fees.i called up at their office and they said its gud if u send a photocopy of the call letter (if u hav received on time ) along with the DD. and dont forget to write ur details on the back of DD.:)
hey,
I have been offered PGDM FT.

i was checking out the fee structure, and it includes hospitality charges...is it the fee for only hostel, or hostel and mess combined. also the given fee structure adds up to 7,96,000 Rs. is this it, or are there any other expenses one should be aware of???
and also, if somebody could tell me the schedule for payment of various installments...

thanks

dude..ths questn hs bn anwrd many a tyms in diffrnt posts..
kindly tk da pain of gng thru da previos posts b4 postin ur queries..
ts a sincere request..
nywz..da fees includes both da mess n da lodging chrges..
u dnt hv 2 pay ny mre money 2 da institue..
gud luk!

hey,
I have been offered PGDM FT.

i was checking out the fee structure, and it includes hospitality charges...is it the fee for only hostel, or hostel and mess combined. also the given fee structure adds up to 7,96,000 Rs. is this it, or are there any other expenses one should be aware of???
and also, if somebody could tell me the schedule for payment of various installments...

thanks

Anywayz whoever is joining or whoever is not joining , we must give all our thanks to sunny agarwal for patiently answering all the queries.
Great job man.. thanks fr all the details.

Not a problem friend :p
I used to feel the same way last year... lots of questions and PG was the only place where i could get an answer...
Hope the future batch will do the same ;)

Sunil

Hi selvaks,
Last year there were around 20 people who were upgraded to FT and Fin from HR and IT after the 1st term (they had applied for it as soon as they came to the institute.) 4-5 people got it done at the end of the first year... mutual consent.
1>
From the city u can take the bus to Katol and ask the conductor to drop u to "IMT" or "Kamal Nath ki college". This should do. but if he still doesn't understand (not a high probability!!) ask him to drop u at the institute before the "DORLI village".
2>
There are may hostels near the station area.... i'll soon post some specific place where u can get them. there r accomodation facility available at the campus. I'm not sure whether u'll be given or not.
3>
You are most welcome to visit the campus, talk to few seniors staying there for the SIP, interact with the faculty ( if they r there 😃 )

Regards,
Sunil

P.S. Last year seniors on PG helped me a lot.... so just giving back what i recieved
PG rocks

Hi Sunny,

First the good news - WL converted to a PGDM (HR). :)
What is your opinion on this course?
Has been asked numerous times, but cant help asking again - how easy or tough is it to change streams ? from HR to FT or Fin.

Planning to hop over while submitting the fees.
1. How does one reach IMT-N campus from the city (Rly stn.)?
2. Can you suggest any hotels for stay, budget 1 to 2k for double (preferably close to the station). / Is there any accommodation at the institute?
3. Is it possible to look around the campus?

PS: Thanks for your encouragement. :)

Hi Sunny,

First the good news - WL converted to a PGDM (HR). :)
What is your opinion on this course?
Has been asked numerous times, but cant help asking again - how easy or tough is it to change streams ? from HR to FT or Fin.

Planning to hop over while submitting the fees.
1. How does one reach IMT-N campus from the city (Rly stn.)?
2. Can you suggest any hotels for stay, budget 1 to 2k for double (preferably close to the station). / Is there any accommodation at the institute?
3. Is it possible to look around the campus?

PS: Thanks for your encouragement. 😃

Anywayz whoever is joining or whoever is not joining , we must give all our thanks to sunny agarwal for patiently answering all the queries.
Great job man.. thanks fr all the details.

The highest %ile in our batch that i know is a guy with 98.xx %ile.
Placements,as i've mentioned in earlier posts as well, hasn't been good this yr for obvious reasons. When the top most institutes have had problems in placements then we cannot expect to remain immune.

Regards,
Sunil