[2009-11]NMIMS - Queries

1,052 Posts  ·  341 Users
About this group
Hi Guys, Welcome to NMIMS thread... Now as the new season has begun .. yet another entrance is in offing. With the experience i had when i was at the other side , Pagalguy has helped me tremendously to get my problems solved tht too quickly....
Page 1 of 106
www.raghavabbhi.com | My take on CAT: http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/all-i-wanted-to-speak-about-cat-25002933/6315307
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
hi puys..

could anybody out here tell me when the results are expected online ? i checked nmims.edu,but couldnt find there anything about their schedule..was in a tearing hurry actually..please..

i think the results are expected on 28th jan
yes u r rite in sayin dat both threads fulfill different purposes... but the point is dat most of nmims aspirants are now discussing in another thread n we shud take up queries related to nmims in dat thread so dat others too can have access to dem..
hope i made my point clear...
thanks..

the paper thread wil only be on for a d=few days...once ppl get tired of discussing the paper,it will be closd....this thread has access to seniors n contains posts answrd my them....same thing happnd in snap...the paper thread is so huge,if we try to look for some relevant info in that,we wil go mad....let that thread be for paper discussn,then we can ask mods to close that one,but we shud certainly continue on this one

NM Seniors,
Just placing some observations towards you on the rampant cheating thats' taken place on NMAT 2008 exam, dated 28.12.2008.

My only motive is to bring to you guys' notice how things are in the examination centres across India, and earnestly request that some actions taken for the future proceedings of the entrance examination.

1. Ppl have taken use of calculators and dictionary in the mobile phones to assist answering capability.
2. Ppl had started earlier than the stipulated 10:00 AM startoff..I mean, what prevents the examination authorities from sealing the paper in a plastic wrap?

3. Some are heard to exchange OMRs with each other, each focussing on a different section and consolidating the answers finally.

These things may seem quite trivial, but the fact of the matter is, considering the easiness of the NMAT paper, and the ridiculous implementation of invigilation methods, 5-10 minutes, or a few extra questions actually deter a deserving candidate to get hold of a call letter.

Earnestly requesting your feedback on the matter....please find the details of the cases on this thread:

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/28-dec-08-nmat-2008-paper-discussions-25036273

aditikhosla Says
no plz......let this thread be for queries related to collg...tht thread is for queries related to paper....

yes u r rite in sayin dat both threads fulfill different purposes... but the point is dat most of nmims aspirants are now discussing in another thread n we shud take up queries related to nmims in dat thread so dat others too can have access to dem..
hope i made my point clear...
thanks..

hi puys..

could anybody out here tell me when the results are expected online ? i checked nmims.edu,but couldnt find there anything about their schedule..was in a tearing hurry actually..please..

True, was just checking puys absence of mind.....
Puys Rocks...

aditikhosla Says
no plz......let this thread be for queries related to collg...tht thread is for queries related to paper....
~Rg, A
@mods
Please close or Lock this thread....

CBT Bole to :

jain.er Says
CBT is still theere?
~Rg, A

CBT is still theere?