[2009-11]IRMA Entrance

516 Posts  ·  168 Users
About this group
*_A sincere request before u start reading this thread.....read the thread carefully ....all kind of info is given in it....raise a query only if u feel its not answered, no point asking the same q's again....all the best.. pls MSG ME ON ORKU...
Page 1 of 52

Hi guys,
The thread for IRMA Anand PGDRM discussions for the year 2018-20 has been started here:  
https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-2018-20-irma-admissions-notification-related-discussions-5814067412336640
Please ask your queries on that thread. Closing this thread.   

Regards, Divyang
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hi friends...i missed the cut-off by just 1.2 marks :(:( ......got 23% in GK(cut-off is 25%)..and overall 39%....i hv already applied for XIMB-RM...should i expect a call from there??...plz plz plz help.....

ok guys....please i need help from all you people. i did not make the list.:sad: scored above the required cut off in every section apart from AR (33%) where 38% was required. My overall cut off is 89.92%. Should i apply to XIMB-rural ?? please help me guys because the ximb date is closing in fast...

hey puys,
got 99.05 percentile!!!

what next??puys please guide me for preparing for gd/pi.

guys need ur advise, i have an overall percentile of 97, should i go for XIMB RM given its high fees, i did not fared well in CAT,...................

guys who all got selected
me missed out

Is the XIMB cutoff less than that of IRMA?

I have heard that XIMB RM is not as good as IRMA's and is more expensive too...

Any seniors that can advice...

Have 96.97 percentile and have cleared all the other section except GK..Missed that by 1mark... 1 single mark.. only..

hi guys..got the call...i have an overall of 98.99 percentile...

shankla Says
I guess finance options r always open!!....

depends, i cant go for this much high fees
Sandy2003 Says
Thanks for this one, fees too high for me.........fees is close to 5 lakh, so MBA will cost me around 7 lakh including laptop, and hostel charges

I guess finance options r always open!!....