[2009-11] TAPMI final results out!!!

67 Posts  ·  39 Users
About this group
Hey Puys, Finally the wait is over and TAPMI results are out for PGDM 09-11. Here's the link : WebForm1 Selected ppl kindly give ur brief profile..
Page 1 of 7

there are multiple threads running for TAPMI at the moment..... and its tuff to keep track.....
Request all the waitlisted/ selcted candidtaes to continue discussion in the below thread:
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/cat-an...2009-11-a.html (TAPMI batch of 2009-11)

@ Seniors - thanks for all the support.... Hope to see you all soon.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hi and congratulations to all the selected candidates. I would like to extend my warm welcome to you all from the batch of 2008-2010.I hope you have a great time over here for the next 2 years along with the best b-school education across the country !!!

C u all soon !!
Cheers:drinking:

Plz join following community to mentor:lookround: ur juniors!!!!!

orkut -
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi and congratulations to all the selected candidates. I would like to extend my warm welcome to you all from the batch of 2008-2010.I hope you have a great time over here for the next 2 years along with the best b-school education across the country !!!

C u all soon !!
Cheers:drinking:

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

@ waitlisted candidates... Last year there was no systems for wailist as far as i know... The only way to know your waitlist number would be to call admission office...
0820-2571358/2571359/2573162/2573163..

i see very less puys posting that they r selected and would be joining.. which indicates that either the selcted candidates are not used to pagalguy(very rare probability)... or...have converted some other calls and hence are not interested to join Tapmi(high probability)..
this means expect a very good movement in waitlist this year...

(there is already a thread running for waitlisted/selected canditates for Tapmi.. the link is http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/tapmi-batch-of-2009-11-25039249)

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Ive also converted.But will not be joining.Best of luck to all

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi...requesting all the converts to join the orkut community :

orkut -

TAPMI, Manipal - Class of 2011
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

guys m waitlisted
hoping to clear it

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi,

Those who have been selected and waitlisted plz join orkut community so that we can discuss on various things related to placements, academics, extra curics etc....

Requesting seniors to join community to solve our doubts!!!!!!!

orkut -

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
zin
@zin  ·  0 karma

Hi i have a option between SIBM B (Paid the fees) and TAPMI (Well i am waitlisted):oops: and I have converted NIRMA . Please PM me with your view and suggestions

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi...
I have been waitlisted...
Can seniors plz tell us as to wen will the waitlist movement start?I mean wot is d last date for the selected candidates to pay d fees?and also how many candidates ve been put in the WL and how many were cleared last yr...
Also, if its possible for the seniors to share this years placement details...den dat wud be just great...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...