[2009-10] Official XAT 2010 last-minute advice thread by XAT 99 %ilers from XIMB

463 Posts  ·  211 Users
About this group
Hi all, The annual tradition with XIMB to help XAT takers continues. It's barely weeks remaining until XAT 2010 and many puys must have a lot of questions they could seek intelligent answers to. To help you with some last minute advice o...
Page 1 of 47

XAT is over and so is the utility of this thread. Thanks everyone and esp XIMB students for making this a success. We'll be back next year for XAT 2011.

This thread stands closed. For XAT 2010 analysis, please go to - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/3-jan-2010-xat-2010-exam-analysis-and-discussion-25048330

I come in peace. Take me to your leader. http://www.twitter.com/apurv
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

that is the percentile score and not the xat score....

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

ya thts true but the problem remains that they want to verify that photograph
i am arranging for fax copy of my original voter i.d. card lets see what happens

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
any one online right now
seniors i m in great difficulty
i have just now reached delhi and i have forgot to bring my I.D. proof
would i be allowed to give the exam
plzzz tel mee i m very worried
have any1 had the same problem??

well dude the best help u can get out here in this case is an air of optimism....!!! carry ur admit card and hope for the best.... i dont think it would be much of a prob as the admit card has a pretty large size pic in it(atleast mine has) alongwith the signatures.... so imo it shud not b a problem...!!!
relax.... ATB...!!!!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

any one online right now
seniors i m in great difficulty
i have just now reached delhi and i have forgot to bring my I.D. proof
would i be allowed to give the exam
plzzz tel mee i m very worried
have any1 had the same problem??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

sure ill take care of it... BEST OF LUCK TO U ALL... .

2011- IIM I , IIM S Converts : none 2012 - XLRI , IIMs Converts : none 2013- NM , SIBM , XL Converts : NM :D In a rat race .... there is always a start but never a finish...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

heay d primary purpose of the essay is to check your grasp over d language n to evaluate your thought process. d essay topic is genaral stuff, nothing specifically current affairs or anything... you will be able to get some idea...just try to keep it uncomplicated and DONT make Grammatical Mistakes.......... it will be probably brought up in your PI so dont write trash.....

keep your cool n you'll get d topic.....

dz goes out to all d fellow puys taking XAT 2moro....

GIV IT YOUR BEST SHOT!!!!! and make every effort you put in for this exam count!!
PG Roxxx! n we will ROCK 2moro!!!!!!!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Go GO Go !! All the best for tomorrow ! :D
Have a good night sleep !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

it may be too late butin any case iam not able to grasp what the essay topic is about or i dont have enough to write about it then how will i manage such a situation and how does the essay affect my final score... ?

2011- IIM I , IIM S Converts : none 2012 - XLRI , IIMs Converts : none 2013- NM , SIBM , XL Converts : NM :D In a rat race .... there is always a start but never a finish...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
My centre is this only.
I think it is near Shastri Park Metro Station.I have searched on Google Maps.

i liv in front of the st lawrence ,com from shastri park metro statn via any metro feedr.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...