[2009-10] Official thread: Ask Europe Asia Business School, Pune's Admission Director

Hi all, In continuation with last year, we have Dr Richa Vyas, Director of Admissions of the Pune-based *Europe Asia Business school* (which offers programs such as a one year PGP in Business Transformation and other programs such as PhD and ...
316 Posts  ·  50 Users
hello admin,just wanted to know on what are the chances for an applicant is to get campus of his choice.....what are the requirements for the sameis there any scheme of waivers or scholarships......do the school provide any conveyance service at p...
Read more...
  •  
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

Hello Dr.,
I came to know about EABS recently. I was looking for some alums contact id , which i could not locate in the website .i will appreciate if you can share some contact id's for the same

•  
Hi Dr. Richa,I wish to pursue 1 yr PGPM from EABS in 2011. Would appreciate if you can throw some light based on my profileI graduated from NIFT, Bangalore in Bachelor's of Fashion Technology last year and currently have just over an year of exper...
Read more...
  •  
Dear Balaji, Thanks for your query. All the factors are same as far as Pune or Gurgoan are concerned. However, due to delay in some government related permissions, we are not starting the Gurgoan campus in July. Depending of the permission, we may...
Read more...
  •  

Also can the hostel amount be paid in more than one installments.

Rgds
Balaji

•  
Hi Maam,I have a few queries regarding the EABS,Gurgaon campus How are the faculties of EABS Pune and EABS Gurgaon the same?Is the curriculum same for EABS Gurgaon and EABS Pune?Is the industry exposure(visiting experts/faculty) same in both the c...
Read more...
  •  

Nikhil, i think you are confused. 16th July is the course start date, the first 15 days in pre-term/orientation program.

nikhilashri Says
Are we not going to have an orientation sometime in July?
  •  
Are we not going to have an orientation sometime in July?Hello Everybody, those who are looking to network with friends should become member of official EABS Facebook group Login Facebook and Official LinkedIN Group Europe Asia Business School (...
Read more...
  •  
Hello Everybody, those who are looking to network with friends should become member of official EABS Facebook group Login Facebook and Official LinkedIN Group Europe Asia Business School (EABS) group | LinkedIn 8 days to go ...... |KillTheCat S...
Read more...
  •