[2008]IIT Kanpur Results Out: Batch of 2008-2010

551 Posts  ·  77 Users
About this group
Hi all The results of IIT Kanpur 2008-2010 MBA Batch is out. Please use this thread for posting your profiles and other queries.... Also mention whether you are joining the course or not.... All the Best and congratulations to every one...
Page 1 of 56

[Hi Seniors,
I have a query regarding the documents mentioned in the offer letter. We have to show NOC or relieving certificate at the time of joining. I am under bond period with my company till coming september. Therefore, providing relieving letter at the time of joining is not possible.

Is there any way that I could show this after 1-2 months?? Or any other document which I could provide in place of this??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi u have bumped into a old thread.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

[Hi Seniors,
I have a query regarding the documents mentioned in the offer letter. We have to show NOC or relieving certificate at the time of joining. I am under bond period with my company till coming september. Therefore, providing relieving letter at the time of joining is not possible.

Is there any way that I could show this after 1-2 months?? Or any other document which I could provide in place of this??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi Seniors,

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Nice to be a part of IITK.Lovely place, gr8 ppl!Life seems set

If u desire to see IIT-K written under your name as mine, kindly follw the link
http://www.pagalguy.com/profile.php?do=editusergroups
and under Group Memberships select IIT-K

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

finally joined iit k...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

hi puys,
A lot of discussions take place on the orkut communtiy of IITK.
Do check there also for any further updates.
Current important updates are:
1. Medical certificated needed-
The offer letter that we recieved does not ask us to bring any medical certificate. the PG brochure says that we need to get a Medical certificate by any registered medical officer. Its there on page 34. point no 10. but here the tests needed are not mentioned explicitly. The seniors recommend the follwing

1. Haemoglobin %
  2. ABO Typing
  3. Urine Routine and Microscopic(thanks to Vishal for all dis help)

After speaking to the IITK counselling service, they confirmed these tests and said that it must be done from a Registered Medical Practitioner and not one from some pathological lab
2. Dress Code :-Normally you can do with jeans nd tees..but u do need to wear suit
for the photosession program.We also have speakers coming frm
the industry to interact with us on a pretty regular basis...for that again
you have to wear formals..
plus you all wd have to give quite a lot of presentations as part of the course..a formal attire is better for those occasions...but u dnt have to wear a suit on those dayz.(thanks to Sounak)
3. LAN wires a must for hostel rooms which wud be single accomodation and would remain the same for 2 yrs(is was like dis for seniors)
4. Unfinalised Time Table as found out by Ramnik Garg
Mon:
08.30 - 10.00 am MBA 651 (Quantitative Methods)
11.30 - 1.00 pm MBA 601 (Accounting for Management)

Tue:
08.30 - 10.00 am MBA 611 (Organization Structure and Behaviour)
10.00 - 11.30 am MBA 641 (Computing for MAnagement)

Wed:
08.30 - 10.00 am MBA 651
10.00 - 11.30 am MBA 606 (Economic Analysis for MAnagement)
11.30 - 1.00 pm MBA 601

Thu:
08.30 - 10.00 am MBA 611
10.00 - 11.30 am MBA 641
02.00 - 05.00 pm MBA 641 (Lab)

Fri:
10.00 - 11.30 am MBA 606

PS: 1. It does not include schedule for one course, MBA 621 (Managerial Communication)
2. MBA 698 (Management Seminars) have no specific time schedule I suppose.
UPdates as they come
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
mindtalks Says
Hi seniors, will we be alloted seperate hostels or shared ones ?

Regardingthe rooms, as of last yr batch all of hem wer given single rooms in Hall 9. hopefully it hsould remain the same dis yr too
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi seniors, will we be alloted seperate hostels or shared ones ?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Seniors should be having it

Don't worry about softwares
You can get them from the institute
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...