[2008] PG MEETS-Bangalore, the 2008 AIPGM CITY

736 Posts  ·  96 Users
About this group
Well, as promised a new thread has been started for the fresh batch. Hope you guys will yet again add pride to our fame.. Hope to see lots of PG meets..Do let me know if something is happening in the near future.. All the Best
Page 1 of 74
Was just pondering over the fact that the season 2008-09 has come to a close, so isn't it the right time to start a new thread for the next season.

Nice idea- Move over to:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/season-2009-10bengaluru-pg-meets-25040547/1552109
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Was just pondering over the fact that the season 2008-09 has come to a close, so isn't it the right time to start a new thread for the next season.

Anyway, Bangalore puys check out this post and register your numbers. It would be lot easier to plan meets.
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/chit-chat-your-interests/22076-pg-sms-groups-3.html#post729094

Once you've done it, make sure you mention it in a post, so that it becomes easier to keep a track of all those who are in the SMS group.

Cheers
Sukrit

P.S: My 80th post in this thread I need to get a life :biggrin:

Sukdooo... u olready have a life... and a good one at that !

And messages are not getting delivered on that number... ek baar test to karleta post karne se pahle...:splat:

Though I am about to leave bangy this month... i was trying to join the SMS group... to keep an eye on ur activities :biggrin:

Anyway, Bangalore puys check out this post and register your numbers. It would be lot easier to plan meets.
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/chit-chat-your-interests/22076-pg-sms-groups-3.html#post729094

Once you've done it, make sure you mention it in a post, so that it becomes easier to keep a track of all those who are in the SMS group.

Cheers
Sukrit

P.S: My 80th post in this thread I need to get a life :biggrin:

Hey Guys, This saturday is a strict for me.

As of now, even sunday looks a bit dicey 😐 . Probably one of the few meets in over a year where i won't be present.

Anyway, you guys have a blast., but do miss me in case i am unable to attend the meet.

@SR: Have a great time back in XL... PPO
We will meet again

Cheers
Sukrit

Though i am not an animal lover (cooked or otherwise ) still m fine with any place
Got few more weekends here so wanna spend them with gud mix of parties

Sumeet Gupta IIM Kozhikode Class of 2011

Good luck, Bubu! :thumbsup: Dilli mein kisi cheez ki bhi kami ho (except for neend :sneaky:), to please bataana.

All rite guys, this weekend then...Koramangla or MG road....kahinbhi, kabhi bhi

Wow........Whenever I look at this thread, I feel nostalgic.........Although I know that I can not attend any of the meets now, I still take a look at the new posts in this thread whenever I find one............U guys are and will always be the best ever...........Feel immensely thankful to find such wonderful friends during my stay in Bangalore...........Am back at Bhubaneswar now and still have all your pics

BANGALORE PUYS ROCK

Dude....bina mile kalti maari.... !!
Do well...
keep in touch!

Tada!

Cheers
pallavi
My old signature does not fit here :(
I love animals (especially when they're cooked well. :biggrin:)

SUmit....I second you.
Suggestions:

1. Ghar ka Khana
  2. Chung Wah
  3. Mr. Curry
  4. tamrind
  5. Zaika

If we are planning to meet on Sat for lunch - Lets head to Barbeque Nation.

If Dinner- Forum(McDonals, KFC or Pizza hut)
Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!

Wow........Whenever I look at this thread, I feel nostalgic.........Although I know that I can not attend any of the meets now, I still take a look at the new posts in this thread whenever I find one............U guys are and will always be the best ever...........Feel immensely thankful to find such wonderful friends during my stay in Bangalore...........Am back at Bhubaneswar now and still have all your pics

BANGALORE PUYS ROCK

Suggestions:

1. Ghar ka Khana
  2. Chung Wah
  3. Mr. Curry
  4. tamrind
  5. Zaika
Cheers
Pallavi

P.S- my 1100th post :D

peePs, that was lovely . Sumit, did u notice that all the 5 restaurants that peeps suggested were in Koramangala ! :biggrin:

If its going to be koramangala, then I can suggest Gramin too(but no nonveg ... but I guarantee my non veg biraathers that they will have really good vegetables and curries, dals and rotis too;))

A piece of GFN info : Mr Curry was recently featured in The Hindu supplement(yes u r right, i am so naalayak that when I was forced to read The Hindu over TOI by the CAT coaching faculty , i migrated to the supplements of the said newspaper)

PS - A chinese eatery situated behind HDFC Bank, Koramangala(near to CCD-our original PG meet location) is popsies. Its a lovely place... kind-of-hidden, and good chinese(unless u r actually chinese, and like scorpions and stuff 😐 ).