[2008] PaGaLGuY.com MBA Admission Forms Notification Calendar Launched

7 Posts  ·  12 Users
About this group
Hello all, It's back! New and Improved! Free free Free! Try now! It's good for you! Recommended by Shay Ruck Kahn! :: Your one-stop place for all 2008 admission season MBA form notices, last dates, submission deadlines and more! *...
Page 1 of 1

Well..
first of all a great job by PG..so hats off to them for this calender...but i hv a query...pardon me if i m wrong any where...

well dates for so many institutes are already out...why are they not on the calender yet..or is the calender meant only for exams like CAT, MAT, SNAp etc..??

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

If possible, the bank or the place where the form is available and the price of the form. And as already mentioned by gaurav85.gupta - various deadlines pertaining to the form/exam(so that this becomes 1 stop guide for notifications).

Only thing i like about stone in my path is, when I cross them, they become my milestones!
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
Hello all,

It's back! New and Improved! Free free Free! Try now! It's good for you! Recommended by Shay Ruck Kahn!

Your one-stop place for all 2008 admission season MBA form notices, last dates, submission deadlines and more!

PaGaLGuY.com - Calendar of MBA form notifications, deadlines and last dates

All the best to this year's MBA aspirants!

Cheers!

It will be nice if you also post the link from where we can have more details about other nitty gritties of filling the form, last dates and all. 😉
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Was wondering...

Last year, while managing the notification blog, I was posting it by exam/institute.

Here, the display will be by calendar.

Can there be a way of merging them? I mean, is there a way of crossreferencing things? So if I select CAT 2008, it shows me all dates related to CAT 2008, in one shot. And if I want to see a date, it shows me all related deadlines et al on that day, +/- a week or so.

Is such a feature workable?

Regards,
Grondmaster

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

do post the date of the xams..along with the form deadlines. couldnt find them

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Folks are you looking for something else also in this page? Being involved in the tech team was wondering what could be done.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hello all,

It's back! New and Improved! Free free Free! Try now! It's good for you! Recommended by Shay Ruck Kahn!

Your one-stop place for all 2008 admission season MBA form notices, last dates, submission deadlines and more!

PaGaLGuY.com - Calendar of MBA form notifications, deadlines and last dates

All the best to this year's MBA aspirants!

Cheers!

I come in peace. Take me to your leader. http://www.twitter.com/apurv
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...