[2008] MDI final results!

1,961 Posts  ·  427 Users
About this group
here www.mdi.ac.in All the best to all :smiley: :smiley:
Page 1 of 197
Sorry PuYs I am not trying to spam here.

Anyone with a call of NMIMS please, please withdraw the money before 7th May,2009.
This will help other waitlisters to clear fast.

All you have to do is send a mail to NMIMS stating that you want to withdraw the money along with the fees receipt.
All the best for your future endeavors.

Hi All,

There is alumni meet in mumbai and bangalore.... with which ecclesia is being merged in those two cities.
In delhi it (ecclesia) would be an informal meet in MDI campus only.

Dates and venues for the three cities are as below:

Bangalore: Taj Residency, May 23, 2009, 7:00 PM onwards
Mumbai: Le Meridian, May 30, 2009, 7:30 PM onwards
New Deli: MDI Campus, May 24, 2009, 6:00 PM onwards

Apart from these three cities... Ecclesia will be held in Kolkata and Chennai... details of which will be updated soon..

All of new joinees of MDI are cordially invited to these meets...
and spread the word among your future batchmates.. ;)

guys

both of you have have posted on the last years thread...this thread was for the batch of 2008-10...

kindly post on

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mdi-final-results-2009-11-out-25039238
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/mdi-gurgaon-2009-11-admissions-25033580

@mods : pls lock this thread...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi All,

There is alumni meet in mumbai and bangalore.... with which ecclesia is being merged in those two cities.
In delhi it (ecclesia) would be an informal meet in MDI campus only.

Dates and venues for the three cities are as below:

Bangalore: Taj Residency, May 23, 2009, 7:00 PM onwards
Mumbai: Le Meridian, May 30, 2009, 7:30 PM onwards
New Deli: MDI Campus, May 24, 2009, 6:00 PM onwards

Apart from these three cities... Ecclesia will be held in Kolkata and Chennai... details of which will be updated soon..

All of new joinees of MDI are cordially invited to these meets...
and spread the word among your future batchmates.. 😉

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Sorry PuYs I am not trying to spam here.

Anyone with a call of NMIMS please, please withdraw the money before 7th May,2009.
This will help other waitlisters to clear fast.

All you have to do is send a mail to NMIMS stating that you want to withdraw the money along with the fees receipt.
All the best for your future endeavors.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Well I am not sure on when MDI closes the admission. Its one week since classes have started and we already had quizzes for few. This can be a factor due to which administration can close admission.

As far as seat vacancy is concerned, as I said earlier there can be a few seats vacated by WL movement at IIMs. The WL of IIMs move till Monday and that is the day when chances of seat getting vacated are over. If the admissions offers the seat or not is really a decision only they can take.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

i was WL 11 in the waitlist for 22nd June. 5 people turned up. only 2 were admitted. The admissions are over. the 3 of us remaining were refused admission.the admissn process for MDI batch 2008-2010 is officially over.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I mailed the admissions department yesterday asking whether any further waitlist movement is expected. Pat came the reply "There's no further chance of putting up another list of candidates."

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
I am waitlist # 53 as of 21st June.. I have actually registered for a correspondence course for CAT 2008 (Rs. 7990) at T.I.M.E. + I have booked a non-refundable flight ticket to Kolkata to join ITC (Rs. 4300)... I will be losing that money and get a scolding from my folks down here if i get through to MDI now for being impatient and hasty...

Can i contact any of you guys through phone to know of the waitlist status as of tomorrow evening at 5 PM? If yes, can one of you please send your cell number through Private Message at Pagalguy...

OR

Can you be in touch with the admission office and inform me of the waitlist status (as of tomorrow evening at 5 PM) on this thread..

@Amit Jha
How come u r online at this time of the day? Aren't classes going on? Just curious...

Classes are cool man. There is max 4 classes on Thursday for my section. Other days the no of classes vary from 3 to even 1 on Fri and Sat. The prob is that u have to study a lot before classes. I am not exactly a very studios person. Hoping to adjust to the new schedule.

For WL movement just keep your cool. They will anyways call u.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Any waitlist movement updates?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

I am waitlist # 53 as of 21st June.. I have actually registered for a correspondence course for CAT 2008 (Rs. 7990) at T.I.M.E. + I have booked a non-refundable flight ticket to Kolkata to join ITC (Rs. 4300)... I will be losing that money and get a scolding from my folks down here if i get through to MDI now for being impatient and hasty...

Can i contact any of you guys through phone to know of the waitlist status as of tomorrow evening at 5 PM? If yes, can one of you please send your cell number through Private Message at Pagalguy...

OR

Can you be in touch with the admission office and inform me of the waitlist status (as of tomorrow evening at 5 PM) on this thread..

@Amit Jha
How come u r online at this time of the day? Aren't classes going on? Just curious...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sudhakar2310 Says
Sorry for my being hopelessly optimistic.... But is there any chance that all the seats do not get filled up even after 21st June WL # 20... i.e. do any of u have an idea of how many of the 26 confirmed calls (of 21st June) have deposited their fees and how many seats are vacant yet?

To all waitlisters don't lose hope. The WL of IIMs are still moving and will move till 30 June. IIM Cal WL movement has started and initial movement was by 30. So till the date further movements happen at IIMs, there is every possibility of MDI WL moving.

I personally think MDI WL will move further by arnd 25 more. Just wait and watch.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...