2008 MBA (international - U.S.) Aspirants Joint

Hi People, Let this place be for people who are aspiring for 2008 International MBA, in United States. Instead of giving a long introduction let me introduce who this joint is typically meant for... 1\. Yes overwhelming majority of Demographi...
254 Posts  ·  111 Users
Page 1 of 25
Hi guys,I have no idea if you guys here judge any profile, but I am just asking. :oWell I am from Chennai and working in IT sector from past two years.My academic background is like10th 88%12th 62%B.Tech 7.4 on a 10 scaleGMAT score is 740W. ...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
My answers in Red.Unfortunately, it looks like you havent done much research on the entire thing have you??Thanks Neo2000. To be honest, I've been reading up a fair bit for the past month or so. Reading up in terms of Bschool profiles, median work...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
My answers in Red.Hi, I am in need of some advice. My GMAT score is 770. I am planning to apply to US Bschools for Fall09. My interests are on the Finance side. I am currently working in an IT company and would complete 3 years by the time I joi...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
Hi, I am in need of some advice. My GMAT score is 770. I am planning to apply to US Bschools for Fall09. My interests are on the Finance side. I am currently working in an IT company and would complete 3 years by the time I join in Fall 09. W...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
Hi Puys, A new subscriber to this thread. Desperate rat (IT pro), trying hard to to find an exit route from this sinking (i personally feel so) ship (IT industry). Would like to share my GMAT experience so far.I took GMAT this year and manage to f...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
Hi everyone, Im a new member of this forum. Hope to have an enriching experience here.Im planning to take GMAT sometime in June. Plenty of time left I guess.Meanwhile I'll do some R&D; abt the schools. My brief profile:4+ yrs in softwaregood a...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...

Anyone applying at McCombs !!
Need some urgent information regarding the financial statement certificate that they have asked international students to submit with the application.

•  
Write a comment...
Hi, I am applying for US schools for the Fall 2008 session, am interested in the Mgmt Consulting profile after MBA......I have sent my GMAT score(720) to Kenan Flagler, McCombs, Darden, Wisconsin and Boston based on my research that they are good ...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
Quarter page is too much of an overage... one or two lines would be fine, but I wouldn't change going a quarter page over.This one shd be fine "outside of work" is part of the question, and the limit is for your answer... ATB with ur essays...Than...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...
Hello,I have a question on Kellogg essays. If someone could give input, it'll be greatly appreciated!The length of most of the essays is 1-2 pages (double spaced). Is it OK if the length of one my responses exceeds by quarter of a page? Quarter pa...
Read more...
  •  
Write a comment...