[2008] Ask Globsyn Business School: Official Admission Query thread

Hi everybody, We welcome *Globsyn Business School* to the PaGaLGuY forums! This business school was founded in 2002 by Globsyn and offers a variety of post graduate programs spanning general management, International Business, Software Engine...
26 Posts  ·  25 Users
Page 1 of 2

Owing to no activity on this thread for over a month, we are closing this thread.

I come in peace. Take me to your leader. http://www.twitter.com/apurv
  •  
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
sir, i am joining gbs kolkata pgdm 2009-11 batch. i had some querries:-as it is not aicte approved, from where will we get our certificate?and how is the placement status? i heard that there are some companies that allows only aicte approved colle...
Read more...
  •  
sir, i am joining gbs kolkata pgdm 2009-11 batch. i had some querries:-as it is not aicte approved, from where will we get our certificate?and how is the placement status? i heard that there are some companies that allows only aicte approved colle...
Read more...
  •  
hello sirthank u very much for starting this threadi want to ask u that is it approved by aicte?i got lettet form ur college but they have mentioned two different address one is 29-30 gf, rudra square, judges bungalow, ahmd second is 907/a uars...
Read more...
  •  
dear sir, i have some queries: 1. how do you rank globsyn in kolkata? 2. does it have a track record of 100% placement offers? 3. what prospect it delivers to an IT aspirant? 4. how can u compare glob...
Read more...
  •  
Hi, I still havent applied for admissions. Can i do it now. I stay in bangalore, hence i can only submit online apllication form. Please let me know. Hi Abhishek, The form selling process for the Kolkata campus is over. But you can opt for our Ahm...
Read more...
  •  
Admissions@Globsyn Says
Last date EXTENDED till 16th FEBRUARY

Hi,
I still havent applied for admissions. Can i do it now. I stay in bangalore, hence i can only submit online apllication form. Please let me know.
  •  
Hi Sir, I wanted to know the placement scenario of the 2007-2009 batch. Could you provide some details, such as percentage of students placed so far and average pay package? Thanking you in advance. Hi, The placement scenario all across all manage...
Read more...
  •  

Hi Sir,

I wanted to know the placement scenario of the 2007-2009 batch. Could you provide some details, such as percentage of students placed so far and average pay package?

Thanking you in advance.

•  
We accept CAT/XAT & MAT score.
The last date to apply is 31st January 2009

Best Wishes

Globsyn Business School

Last date EXTENDED till 16th FEBRUARY
  •