[2008] Ask Europe Asia Business School, Pune: Official Admission Query Thread

Hi all, We bring to you *Europe Asia Business school* (formerly known as Zensar Center for Business Innovation) based in Pune which offers programs such as a one year PGP in Business Transformation and other programs such as PhD and E-MBA. Yo...
239 Posts  ·  56 Users
Page 1 of 23

is there any hostel facility ,nd if its there its fees is included in 6 lakh nd wat about placement

•  
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Dear Manish: You will get Executive MBA degree. The degree will be awarded in accordance with a foreign university, EABS and an accrediated Indian University. EABS has pool of top-grade faculty members. For list of faculty members you can visit ww...
Read more...
  •  
Hello,I am interested in joining executive MBA. I will have total 6 years of experience by 31st August 2009.I want some information on EMBA.What kind of degree will be awarded?Who will be the faculities? (I dO not want names but from which insttiu...
Read more...
  •  

The new Europe Asia Business School (EABS) blog is launched for the current batch. For more happening on EABS visit www.eabsblog.blogspot.com

Enjoy !!!!!!!!

•  
Hii, Almost all the incoming students got the loan done through HDFC or SBI. I hope you must have got the loan approval letter for 7.5 lakhs send along with the letter of offer from HDFC. EABS has tie up with both the banks to provide you loan at ...
Read more...
  •  
Hello ma'amI got selected for the PGDM course. I'll have to pay the fees by 13th. I want to take a full bank loan. Is it possible? Cos I contacted with HDFC Bank, and they said it may not be possible for me to provide the full loan and there's no ...
Read more...
  •  
Though we dont have HR as specialization but we put lot on emphasis on subjects like Organization Theory, Organization Physcology, Human Resource Management to name a few. You would be glad to know we have Dr T Prasad joining us full time for OB &...
Read more...
  •  

Thank you ma'm
I am interested in following HR sector. But EABS doesn't have HR. However I'm opting for Finance. Are there any electives on HR/OB which I can take along with Finance?

•  
Hello Silverspeed,Our batch have a right mix of freshers as well as experience people. The 1 year MBA is meant for all those who wants to save 1 precious year and wants to starting working in corporate. So please feel free to apply ....You can tal...
Read more...
  •  
Hello allI came to know that EABS is taking freshers too from this yr. IS it true? Is there still time to apply there? My profile is as below:10th- 71%12th- 54%Grad (appeared final yr exam)- expecting around 60%Obtained Post Graduate Diploma in Mu...
Read more...
  •