[2008-2010] Mdi Pgpim Batch Profile

278 Posts  ·  54 Users
About this group
Hi All, If you have got a final call for PGPIM at MDI, or are waitlisted, please post the following : 1) Your percentile 2) Your status - Confirmed or wailisted 3) Your intent - Joining or not All the best to the waitlisters, a...
Page 1 of 28
Please everyone i want to get thru MDI this year
My CAT08 %ile is 98.37 wit 80+ in all sections , i know it would be tuff to clear on 1 list
but i shall keep my fingers crossed & do whatever it takes to be at MDi
bcz i know the day i tell to my da that i have made it to MDi he would be the happiest man in the world
& for him , just for that one piece of smile on his face i want to get thru MDI

ALL THE BEST DUDE

May u get what u desire

Keep smiling
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Please everyone i want to get thru MDI this year
My CAT08 %ile is 98.37 wit 80+ in all sections , i know it would be tuff to clear on 1 list
but i shall keep my fingers crossed & do whatever it takes to be at MDi
bcz i know the day i tell to my da that i have made it to MDi he would be the happiest man in the world
& for him , just for that one piece of smile on his face i want to get thru MDI

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all,

The admission to PGPIM is closed. I would like to welcome the batch of 2010.

As far as the internships of the senior batch is concerned, here is the news :
Everyone in PGPIM has got an internship.
The companies that have made offers are:

1) Barkleys
2) IBM
3) Arcelor Mittal
4) Capgemini
5) Hewlett Packard
6) Sun Microsystems
7) Credit Suisse
8 )Efficio Consulting
9) Amadus
10) Axa
11) Natixis
12) Valeo
13) France telecom
14) Sidel
15) Onstream
16) DN Capital
17) IFC - World Bank
18 ) Altran consulting
19) Alstom
20) Red Herring
21) BNP Paribas
22) Societe Generale

Capgemini and Arcelor Mittal have made more than 10 offers, among themselves. 10 companies have made multiple offers. More than half the class had more than 1 offer in hand.

Lets consider this thread to be closed now.

Cheers 😃

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

called up MDI. No more lists for pgpim this year..

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

spoke to a friend at mdi just now.. no hopes for the WL ppl.. IM seats are full! :wow: 😞

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can someone please post the current class strength?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sat_bak Says
Thanks a lot for the info. If possible can you please update us again on the no. of seats left today evening or tomorrow morning. Also you have a pgpm convert. Are you planning shift to pgpm?

sure dude will keep u updated...

and so far I havent come across any stimuli to make me think about changing over to pgpm so am sorry but most probably i wont be leaving now...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
well from our role calls about 30 seats have been taken up so far.. so maybe a few seats left but then there are two days left for registration...

besides the total number as mentioned to us by the Chairman of PGPIM course also is 35, although depending on the situation it may vary a little bit here and there...
there would be around 20 exchange guys joining us so the overall batch strength should be around 60 finally...

Thanks a lot for the info. If possible can you please update us again on the no. of seats left today evening or tomorrow morning. Also you have a pgpm convert. Are you planning shift to pgpm?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
sat_bak Says
Can some 1 please post the no. of students who have already taken admission in pgpim and how many seats are still left? Is there a possibility of a new list coming out?

well from our role calls about 30 seats have been taken up so far.. so maybe a few seats left but then there are two days left for registration...

besides the total number as mentioned to us by the Chairman of PGPIM course also is 35, although depending on the situation it may vary a little bit here and there...
there would be around 20 exchange guys joining us so the overall batch strength should be around 60 finally...
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Can some 1 please post the no. of students who have already taken admission in pgpim and how many seats are still left? Is there a possibility of a new list coming out?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...