2 year MBA after 5 year work ex.

28 Posts  ·  100 Users
About this group
Is doing a MBA worthwile after completing 5 years in an IT company? If so, what are the recommended Bschools? DOn't know if any one else outthere is on the same boat or a smaller boat.. Pitch in with your ideas. Cheers. ::
Page 1 of 3

With 5+ years of work experience, it makes sense to explore the Executive PGDM programs. FORE School has just launched one - https://www.fsm.ac.in/15-month-full-time-executive-program-pgdm-pgpx

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

sailing in the same boat... is 2 or 1 year MBA worth enough to do after 73 months of exp in IT being a 2010 Passed out ???

1 comment
@20031991  ·  4 karma

I think 2 year

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How Does 1 year PGDM  differ from a 2 year PGDM? For someone with 2 years of experience , which one is better suited?

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

is 2 years of MBA worth after working for 6 years..??

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi ,

I have a query related to the Regular MBA after completing 6 year in Telecom Industry .

Is it advisable to take a break from the job and involve in MBA .

Thanks & Regards

1 comment
Manojp24
@Manojp24  ·  0 karma

Hi dude,

Hv u comepleted ur MBA by nw???

Like  ·  Reply  ·  
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey Guys,

I am currently working with TCS with work ex approx 5 years and want to go for MBA .

But one of my friend raised the question of ROI ,that starting package after my MBA would be same as an average IT professional's salary but I told him that whatever is the average salary of an IT professional with work -ex nearly 5-6 years is starting package of MBA pass out from a good B-School.

Please suggest for 1 year full MBA B-Schools.

Thanks

1 like
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ClarkKent said:

I had look at the batch profiles of many good schools and found only 2-3 % of the total batch with so much work experience.My question is; Do Indian B-Schools prefer candidates with so much experience?Or is it because very few people with such experience go for for an MBA?

Not sailing in the same boat but re-emphazing the point so that some one with sound knowledge takes notice and answers it.

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ClarkKent Same here for me. But I looked at the PGPX and shorter courses (12-15 months courses) for people with work ex. where most of the class is having 5 year work ex. You can have a look at those courses of IIMs.
For IIM PGDM the points given to someone with 5 year work ex is lower than someone with 3 year work ex. in some cases its no points.
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hey puys,

I have 53 months experience in trading and now I am thinking of doing an MBA. I will have almost 5 years of experience by the time I start my MBA, if I get admitted to a good B-school.

I had look at the batch profiles of many good schools and found only 2-3 % of the total batch with so much work experience.

My question is; Do Indian B-Schools prefer candidates with so much experience?
Or is it because very few people with such experience go for for an MBA?

Thanks for your time everyone.
All the Best
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

It really works! as in this digital era many MNC's are looking for the candidates who are having technical knowledge as well as management, business knowledge. MBA can add value to your designation and can get much handsome package too. If you are looking for top business schools in India, you can go for IIMB, IIM, Acharya bbs etc . You can go for any one of them.

[url=http://www.acharyabbs.ac.in/programs-management.html/]Best MBA College[/url]
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...