1st attempt at CAT in 2013, need advice and study material

2 Posts  ·  2 Users
About this group
hey guys, im new to pagalguy. i will be giving CAT 2012, but thats just to get a feel of the paper, will attempt the CAT exam seriously in 2013.It would be really nice if you guys could suggest as to how i could get started as i have high aims...
Page 1 of 1
@manbirwahan said:
hey guys, im new to pagalguy.
i will be giving CAT 2012, but thats just to get a feel of the paper, will attempt the CAT exam seriously in 2013.
It would be really nice if you guys could suggest as to how i could get started as i have high aims.
Also, if any one wishes to give away their study material or mocks that is no longer of any use to them, pls let me know.
i plan to prepare without any coaching classes, but i will be joining test series towards april.
All suggestions, opinions and advice are welcome, just no selling classes or material!

JCU Singapore 2012 - 2013
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

hey guys, im new to pagalguy.

i will be giving CAT 2012, but thats just to get a feel of the paper, will attempt the CAT exam seriously in 2013.
It would be really nice if you guys could suggest as to how i could get started as i have high aims.
Also, if any one wishes to give away their study material or mocks that is no longer of any use to them, pls let me know.
i plan to prepare without any coaching classes, but i will be joining test series towards april.
All suggestions, opinions and advice are welcome, just no selling classes or material!
Miaoo!!
Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.