[16th Feb] Happppiee Birthday Snehoooooooo aka sneha116288

24 Posts  ·  23 Users
About this group
:: :: Snehooooooo ka birthday :grin: :grin: :: :: [image] [image] doc ku ki terminology mein :geeku bday cake: :: [image] :no junk food: i'm sure you know why :stuck_out_tongue: :: [image] [image]...
Page 1 of 3

Snehooooooo

Aree how could i not make thread for ya :wow:

aur haan meine abhi dekha, doc ku ka :geeku bday cake: toh vanish ho gaya kahin :lookround: sowwie doc ku meine toh daala tha, yeh raha cakoooo

aur obv, Shee-Phh-Ayy jeeft toh hona hi chahiye tha na :D

Hope you had rocking bday and have lovely n full filling year ahead 😁

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.
Nehooooooooooo
I knew you will open this thread but I never expected that the pics will be so amazing . CFA pic was AWECHUM. :D. Inspite of suffering from terrible backache, you really put in efforts to make this beautiful post. I am reallyyyyyyy touched. :) thank u sooooooo much :) Yaar, tera naam sneha hona chahiye thau r much more friendly than I can ever be. :)

:clap: :clap: DocGee aka GodGee aka JokerGee :clap: :clap:

Chip ka pic toh ekdum hi sahi tha. I loved each & every pic that you & nehoo have put up. Kya creativity hai. These pics were the best I have received so far. Really hats off to both of you for putting in so many efforts. Thank u so much for making me feel special. I think the pics in this thread are the best ones ever put up in a budday-thread

I love junk food :adamant:
Last time meet ke waqt, I really became upset after verifying my FMS answers with yours. Isliye mood kharab hua & I didn't eat anything. aap kyon nahi maante mera expln
Agli baar mujhe miloge toh, main aapko khau galli khinckhe leke jaungi just to show how I can hog junk food.

Suxy
I was so sure u will come back on PG just to wish me. Thank u so much for the PM. I was super glad when I saw your PM. & u actually remember what I had told about Nooyi :w00t:
Why have you deleted your gmail account & why have u stopped coming on PG? Well if are doing all this so that u win 'puy-who-was-the-most missed-award-on-SB' this year as well, then let me tell you that nobody is going to nominate you this year. :-P
On a serious note, all the best for IAS. Rock your exams. & you better get in touch with me once you are done with your exam. I miss chatting with an amazing bro like you :)
Each one of you really made me feel special & i shall always remember this birthday of mine. :)

@lady: u have got amazing calls. All the best. Convert them & make the PG-GAL DT really proud.

@ABC: kitna profits book kiya 17k se 18.5k tak? :sneaky: :-P
mujhe bhi tips do

& thanks a lot everyone for taking out your time to wish me. It really means a lot to me. God bless u all. :)

Regards,
Sneha

Happyy birthday to youu..
Happyy birthday to youu...
Happyy birthday happy birthday..
May god bless you 😃

Happy Bday Sneha. Have a wonderful day 😁

There is no formula for success, except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life & what it brings

Wish you a very happy Birthday. Have a great year ahead.

Tepper School of Business - Carnegie Mellon University, Class of 2017 - GMAT 760
Happy Birthday

haffy wali birthday ms.sneha!!!
may All angels from heaven send you blessings in form of prosperity,eternity and evergreen happiness in your life!!:cheerio:
God Bless ya

many many happy returns f d day

HAPPY B'DAY!!

Sanjay Kumar VGSoM, IIT Kharagpur 2011-13

:clap::clap:Many Many Happy Returns of the day :clap::clap:

Have a great year ahead. :thumbsup: