[15th Dec] Happie Bardddayy cutie.pie aka Priti ji :D

27 Posts  ·  19 Users
About this group
:w00t:_*PG Queen ka bthday*_ :w00t: [image] [image] _CP maam urf margdarshak urf meri problem solver @cutie.pie :mg:..._ : :: _*wishing you a very happie bthday*_ :: Special cake for you :mg: [image] Thanks for bei...
Page 1 of 3
@vinz007 said:
Belated Birthday wishes, Priti !
Thanku so much :D
@HarshaRocks said:
Belated Wishes, no access to net since few days and hence the delay!
Thanks a lot 😁

No issues, I was sure you would wish me 😃 You never forget anyone's birthday :)
HR Professional, MBA - HR (2012), SBT CheerLeader 2011, PG Queen 2012 :blush:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Belated Wishes, no access to net since few days and hence the delay!

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Belated Birthday wishes, Priti !

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@cutie.pie - QT...... you are most welcome... hope you had a great "happy budday".. :P
How far can you go to get what is yours?
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@cutie.pie said:
Thanks a lot guys for all the best wishes and love Thanku all for making it specialSpecial thanks to Rajat thanks for all the lovely baby pics and cake

samjh lo...iss thanks ki validity jyada nahi hai :P.....jaldi se party de do...warna phir se last year ki tarah saal bhar bolta rahunga :banghead:(ye dhamki nahi request hai:banghead:)

Dhamki :- warna maine jo bekar wali baby pics daali hai wo hata lunga :neutral:(ye bhi proper dhamki nahi hai:/....ab itni request ki ja rahi hai..kuch toh daya karo:sneaky:)

1 page nahi 2 hai:P..old version me ek page me 10 post the..isme 20 post aa jaate hai 1 page pe:P....aur waise bhi naye version me threads jyada visible nahi ho paati hai:neutral:..warna wish toh sabne kia hai..pings,SB post pe :w00t:

SIMSREE || MMS 2013-15
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@cutie.pie said:
Thanks a lot guys for all the best wishes and love Thanku all for making it specialSpecial thanks to Rajat thanks for all the lovely baby pics and cake @rohit03 - Thanku @hanushanand -thanks a lot for the multiple wishes and your party cancel @hiteshpratap - Thanku so much @koyal1990 - thanks and you can't do that @saniyamakhijani - thanks a lot sweetie @ayushnasa Again, thanks a lot fr the multiple wishes and choo cute baby that was @Sere - Thanks a lot for the lovely wishes!@mbajamesbond - thanku so much @seba_catrpillar - thanks Seba saar hope to see you soon @PaceIsAce - Thanks a lot yaar Aap toh ma'am mat bolo @abhibeloved - Thanks a lot Abhinav kinna cute baby hai woh thnku thnku Aapki party due rahi @karl - Thank you for all the wonderful wishes,,, and wish you the same Cheerful aur main? sachi? @Chayan_88 - thanku @ankan14 Thanku @ankitrocks - Thank u so much Ankit @missionCAT13 ma'am was so much better P.S. Mera demotion ho gaya new version pe 10 pages se direct 1 page birthday thread

hukum kro ... 10 ka 20 bna denge !!
#UDT13
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Thanks a lot guys for all the best wishes and love Thanku all for making it special :D

Special thanks to Rajat 😁 thanks for all the lovely baby pics and cake :blush:

@rohit03 - Thanku :D

@hanushanand -thanks a lot for the multiple wishes 😁 and your party cancel :sneaky:

@hiteshpratap - Thanku so much :D

@koyal1990 - thanks 😁 and you can't do that :nono:

@saniyamakhijani - thanks a lot sweetie :D

@ayushnasa Again, thanks a lot fr the multiple wishes 😁 and choo cute baby that was :blush:

@Sere - Thanks a lot for the lovely wishes!

@mbajamesbond - thanku so much :D

@seba_catrpillar - thanks Seba saar :mg: hope to see you soon :)

@PaceIsAce - Thanks a lot yaar :mg: Aap toh ma'am mat bolo 😛

@abhibeloved - Thanks a lot Abhinav 😁 kinna cute baby hai woh :blush: thnku thnku 😁 Aapki party due rahi :)

@karl - Thank you for all the wonderful wishes,,, and wish you the same 😁
Cheerful aur main? sachi? :blush:

@Chayan_88 - thanku 😁

@ankan14 Thanku :D

@ankitrocks - Thank u so much Ankit :D

@missionCAT13 :nono: ma'am was so much better

P.S. Mera demotion ho gaya new version pe 😐 10 pages se direct 1 page birthday thread
HR Professional, MBA - HR (2012), SBT CheerLeader 2011, PG Queen 2012 :blush:
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@missionCAT13 said:
@cutie.piePriji JI is it what I read here ? Priti Jiiiiiiiiiiiii
baba..kam se kam iss bthday thread ko baksh do :neutral:...no spamming
SIMSREE || MMS 2013-15
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@cutie.pie Priji JI :w00t: is it what I read here ? 😐 Priti Jiiiiiiiiiiiii