14 mths old s/w engg ---> Cont wth Job or Take off for CAT

4 Posts  ·  5 Users
About this group
I am 2k5 passout Computers Grad, I had 14mths Ex in a s/w company, I am plannig to quit job n take a 5 mths off to prepare for CAT...My last CAT attempt was in 2004 got 79, that time I went to TIME but didnt concentrated on CAT... If I cant m...
Page 1 of 1

Dood use the http://www.pagalguy.com/search.php function..go to the advanced search and key in "job+cat" and a plethora of threads will be thrown up...most of them saying the same common sense stuff...dont leave the job for CAT...

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.

tell me about any single IIM selected guy who tells that you should quit your job to crack cat... it needs only 2-3 hours daily prep. (in most cases...definately not mine.. ) and it has a negative impact on your resume in the second round....so..try searching parallel processing on google..:)

I am 2k5 passout Computers Grad, I had 14mths Ex in a s/w company, I am plannig to quit job n take a 5 mths off to prepare for CAT...My last CAT attempt was in 2004 got 79, that time I went to TIME but didnt concentrated on CAT...

If I cant make it this time, with my ex I can get a job again...

Did I overlook anything??????

plz suggest me........

Thanks
Krishna

Dude change the topic of ur thread.as far as i know we hav a long distance to cover before we can produce :wow:" a 14 mnth old s/w engineer":wow:

I am 2k5 passout Computers Grad, I had 14mths Ex in a s/w company, I am plannig to quit job n take a 5 mths off to prepare for CAT...My last CAT attempt was in 2004 got 79, that time I went to TIME but didnt concentrated on CAT...

If I cant make it this time, with my ex I can get a job again...

Did I overlook anything??????

plz suggest me........

Thanks
Krishna