[13-Jan-2013] TISS-NET Scores,Analysis,Discussions

3,414 Posts  ·  562 Users
About this group
Kindly use this Thread for Discussions & Analysis of *TISS-NET 2013 *conducted on 13-Jan-2012* Total Questions :**Attempts :* *Correct :* *Wrong :* *Flukes :* *Expected Score :* *Any other comments :* Link to TISS GD-PI Preprat...
Page 1 of 342
@visionIIM-ACL sir after the declaration of 2 nd waitlist and document verification process being over i may safely request you to kindly close this thread as it has long passed its usefulness thanks mg
constant dripping hollows out a stone
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anyone need a accommodation(fully furnished) near TISS campus rent is 4000 p.m and deposit is 8000 note only one place is vacant and its urgent...if interested pls give me a call on 09801100901

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Hi all seniors, juniors and fellow batch-mates at tiss -2013-15 !!!

Please vote for our friend @poorme on cool avatar contest, she has done a lot of superb work for this thread, lets pay back...

PS:

@poorme Please provide us with link and all other info ...

The crownless shall be the king.
7 comments
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@88PJ said:
@gdm4u87 and puys .. Registratn no is 7 digits and space is given for 6 digits ... wat to do?
Write the last digit outside the box.
Should not matter.
Dr. Gaurav Mehta, HRM&LR Batch of 2012-14, TISS-Mumbai
1 comment
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@gdm4u87 and puys .. Registratn no is 7 digits and space is given for 6 digits ... wat to do?
IIFT \m/ ..
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@jhakasbicky said:
do we eed to submit seperate daf for diff course bt i hv passes in oly 1,reply soo guys......
Separate DAF and separate processes for separate courses
There is some overlap between social work programs. Barring them, the above rule applies to all.
Dr. Gaurav Mehta, HRM&LR Batch of 2012-14, TISS-Mumbai
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

Anybody got call from TISS for M.A in education and attending interview on 13th please private message me... Two days to go...

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

How many people have been called for the HRM course? General Category?

Tata Institute of Social Sciences, M.A. (HRM & LR), 2013-15 Life at TISS and other things - www.prateek7.wordpress.com
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...

do we eed to submit seperate daf for diff course bt i hv passes in oly 1,reply soo guys......

undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...
@ShayRom3o said:
Hi puyz,By what time does the TISS process gets over?Please reply as I have to catch a train tomorrow night.
If you have only one call, you can expect it to be over quickly. But, if you have more than one call and one among them is HRM, expect it to go on till evening. However, don't worry 😃 The staff and seniors are very accommodating. In case your case drags on, approach them and tell them that you have a train to catch. They will help you surely!
http://inthepursuitofmeaning.blogspot.in/
undefined
Write a comment
Write a comment...