120 minites management at NMAT TEST.

1 Post  ·  15 Users
About this group
hi,dudes, i am one of those under performers since last one year...so close yet so far.i have always been a hard worker but somehow,messes up on day and cant vomit at the right time.but,i have realised that stretagy needs to be given its due imp...
Page 1 of 1

hi,dudes,
i am one of those under performers since last one year...so close yet so far.i have always been a hard worker but somehow,messes up on day and cant vomit at the right time.but,i have realised that stretagy needs to be given its due importance..i have checked this out in my SNAP preps.i was not able to attempt enough number of questions even though i knew that if attemped i can easily attempt almost all of them with 90%accuracy.but was stuck to net 60 to 70 marks only.then i changed my plan and gave whole paper in two tier..first round easier and quicker questions from each set and then time consuming but rewarding questions in the second round and at last singlets from quants and to my surprise my score was 91! afterwards,i started to practice DI sets without taking the help of pencil or as less possible in order to get speed and also did school job writing tables up to 30 but believe me this has started paying me off.now,this is just a result of one trick that i found out.but,this place ..PAGALGUY has witnessed some of the amazing ideas developed by lots of brainy pagals that are now studying or completed pg from coveted b schools...
so,guys (and gals) come up with something in connection to fourthcoming Nmat which might add some value in the score maximisation...nobody have enough power of judgement to tell whether idea will work or not.you can come up with the silliest ones as well(remember all the inventions before being invented were in form of silly ideas only including the very concept of computer).

let,pagals rule.

love,prakash dudhat

Commenting on this post has been disabled by the moderator.